Game keeps crashing while on loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BunnyLuna

10-18-2012

I've tried about 10 times today to join a game my friend hosted and even attempted to make my own with just bots. But every single time the loading screen comes up (the screen where it shows all the characters and people's ping etc.) the game just crashes and bug splat reporter comes up.

Signed into LoL
Joined Game
Selected Champion/Skills
Locked In Champion/Skills
Screen went to the League logo
Screen shows Loading Screen
LoL crashes

I looked to see if there where any other incidents where this has happened and it has a few months ago. This is the first time it's happened to me and it's very frustrating for someone to have reported me because of the bug and that I got points deducted for leaving game which was not my intention.

jmiszal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I have the exact same problem. Only thing I get is the black loading screen with the build version at the bottom then a bug splat. Have tried changing processor affinity,priority, intergrated to dedicated card,checking swap memory,uninstalling reinstalling. Please riot help fix this.

Stealth Shinobi

10-18-2012

Its happening to a lot of people apparently, heres my thread.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post30382960

MegadavE GG

10-18-2012

happens to me also, pretty often some times even twice before I can start the game =/

BunnyLuna

10-18-2012

It took me basically all day but I reinstalled the entire game...Bot matches worked but I haven't tried another PvP match...

Lordekai

10-18-2012

I've been having the same problem about 19 times out of 20 when I try to load a 5v5 and 9 times out of 10 when I try to load a 3v3. This problem started several months ago and I have been patiently browsing forums, attempting proposed fixes and waiting for a patch that fixes it since it begun. I went from being a player that never leaves to someone with a leaver rating and a temporary suspension attached to their account. All for attempting to play a game I've put as much cash into as any other in my collection.

EMP Edgar

10-23-2012

this has been happening to me recently today and i've tried reinstalling and repairing the client but nothing is working

IceyWater

10-23-2012

same thing happen to me, wtf is going on riot? do someting, i cant even play it just wont reconnet

Ser Cyndaquil

12-21-2012

so i was having the same problem. and i just found a fix. go into your league of legends folder, go to RADS folder, then go to the projects folder, then delete the lol_game_client folder. after this, go to your launcher, and repair. this will take a while. it took me about an hour, at 2 Mb a sec. this should fix the problem. it did for me. i hope this has helped everyone. wish you the best of luck

CrazyGamer1010

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser Cyndaquil View Post
so i was having the same problem. and i just found a fix. go into your league of legends folder, go to RADS folder, then go to the projects folder, then delete the lol_game_client folder. after this, go to your launcher, and repair. this will take a while. it took me about an hour, at 2 Mb a sec. this should fix the problem. it did for me. i hope this has helped everyone. wish you the best of luck
Guys don't do this ****. This guy is a ****ing troll/complete ******bag. If you delete this, it will not let you join any game at all. It will say that you have a missing file (or something like that) and you will have to reinstall to play another game. Please someone give a real solution q.q