Good kills BUT no wins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dinkellburg

10-18-2012

Recently I've been on a long losing streak. Like 2 wins out of every 10 games. Thing is I still get a good number of kills in each game, and I try to push the turrets whenever I can.

But i'm still losing...

Is there something i'm doing wrong?

Any strategy that can help me win, other than kill other champions?

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quit building glass cannon and CV on GP

1. There is no reason for you to use CV on a bruiser
2. There is no way you will survive in a team fight if they focus you
3. Your farm is really bad, practice last hit more.
4. Don't buy tier 2 runes, they are a waste of money
5. Get the magic pen. in offensive masteries page, it offers a huge boost of damage when you are playing mage
6. Get the armor pen in offensive masteries page, it offers a huge boost of damage when you are playing AD champ
7. You probably need to understand the game, way more, since you are just level 17, so just keep playing.

ArtDZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

It looks like you aern't helping your team win.
Your CS is incredibly low
Your build with GP makes it look like your gold comes from stealing kills by staying the back and using Q now and then rather then actually doing significant damage in teamfights
GP is better off played as a bruiser so you can absorb some damage and be able to do more then Q and then run in when everyone is low to take kills.

Dinkellburg

10-19-2012

hah. yeah, i really had no idea what I was doing when I bought the runes. And I just switched from karthus to gangplank yesterday, so i'm not accustomed to the character really.

thanks for all the advice! I'll be sure to practice my farming.

Elodin

10-19-2012

Learn now that the point of the game isn't to get the most kills. The point is the destroy the enemy nexus.

Yes, kills help you with this, but that doesn't mean getting super 1337 kills is better than last hitting, knowing when to destroy towers or completing objectives such as dragon/baron safely.