The Altars..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mine Jump

Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideyoshiX View Post
You have 156 total wins in normals. You have no ranked experience. So you're trying to say that -I- haven't played Twisted Treeline before this?

Nice try.

It's the opinions of extremely low level players who don't know anything about balance in the first place. Low level players don't generally group up or understand mechanics.

I was also downvoted when I said map control is very important, and that just goes ahead and proves that people don't know what they're talking about because map control was one of the BIGGEST things in Twisted Treeline.

You NEEDED wards to cover the top area. Dragon died so fast you could solo it with Wriggle's on pretty much any jungler. You were always so over extended in lane that ganks could happen at any time.


Let me sum up Hideyoshi's posts for people who don't want to read the whole thread:

Hideyoshi: ITS FINE, ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A NOOB
Anyone else: Just saying that and saying that anyone who disagrees is a noob doesn't really accomplish anythi-
Hideyoshi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
Other people: You're really not addressing anyone's arguments. You're just restating the same points over and over, and insulting anyone who says anything differ-
Hideyoshi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Everyone else: If only ignore existed on the forums...
Hideyoshi: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mine Jump View Post
Let me sum up Hideyoshi's posts for people who don't want to read the whole thread:

Hideyoshi: ITS FINE, ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A NOOB
Anyone else: Just saying that and saying that anyone who disagrees is a noob doesn't really accomplish anythi-
Hideyoshi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
Other people: You're really not addressing anyone's arguments. You're just restating the same points over and over, and insulting anyone who says anything differ-
Hideyoshi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Everyone else: If only ignore existed on the forums...
Hideyoshi: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.
What arguments has anyone else stated? I'm one of the ONLY people who have put forth any posts of value.

I used your profiles to check Twisted Treeline and overall game experience, then I used that to state that you don't know about how balance is going to work because in the past, people have *****ed and *****ed about champions that everyone else could handle except them, champions which were considered paragons of balance for over a year straight.

The only "arguments" have been "remove remove remove I don't want to group up for objectives remove!"

Literally. Look at Scrimshaw's posts.

If you don't want to put forth productive discussion other than "REMOVE", then I'll just keep restating every statement I've made until you understand that the best course of action is to forget about the old Twisted Treeline and focus on balancing the new one- And removal of a mechanic isn't a solution, tweaking of the mechanic is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRRgamel View Post
see? i'd be absolutely okay with this. because as of now, it just feels like the whole game is revolved around capturing a point. if they were mini bosses that your team had to work together to get, that actually dealt damage, wasn't up every minute and a half and didn't give such a hearty advantage over the other team, i'd be okay with it. i'd really like it to be single buffs to one team member though. thats the point of Venomaw, the team wide buff.
And this is what I've been arguing for this whole ****ing time. People talking about changes to what they feel the issues are, and not just removing them entirely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CountMoriarty

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRRgamel View Post
see? i'd be absolutely okay with this. because as of now, it just feels like the whole game is revolved around capturing a point. if they were mini bosses that your team had to work together to get, that actually dealt damage, wasn't up every minute and a half and didn't give such a hearty advantage over the other team, i'd be okay with it. i'd really like it to be single buffs to one team member though. thats the point of Venomaw, the team wide buff.
Could you maybe post in this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post30386061 your point about having the buff go to one player is a really good one. I'd like to quote it into the OP of this thread but i don't think i can do that cross threads.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keegstar

Member

10-18-2012

Altars will make this map as worthless as Dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegstar View Post
Altars will make this map as worthless as Dominion.
Another comparison to Dominion. It's like people only recognize Dominion as THE point capture mode, and everything that comes after with a point capture emphasis as ONE PART of it is just like it.

It's not, and it won't be as worthless as Dominion because Twisted Treeline will always be better, even if it was worse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mine Jump

Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideyoshiX View Post
Another comparison to Dominion. It's like people only recognize Dominion as THE point capture mode, and everything that comes after with a point capture emphasis as ONE PART of it is just like it.

It's not, and it won't be as worthless as Dominion because Twisted Treeline will always be better, even if it was worse.
What is this, I don't even...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivagio

Junior Member

10-18-2012

Altars... Don't like Dominion and love TT so dont like this new map...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mine Jump View Post
What is this, I don't even...
That was a post to show my extreme personal hateful opinion of Dominion. Even if people thought Dominion was a better game mode, Twisted Treeline would always be better to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mine Jump

Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideyoshiX View Post
That was a post to show my extreme personal hateful opinion of Dominion. Even if people thought Dominion was a better game mode, Twisted Treeline would always be better to me.
Ah. Well, we definitely agree on that point. They could make 3v3 a map where you could only navigate by timing your character's /dance emote and only attack by yelling into your microphone with the damage based on volume and I would still play it more than Dominion.