The Altars..

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryun Arnada

10-18-2012

I personally have never really played TT all that much before but this new map intrigues me. I am a Dominion player and while i love dominion i do agree with the point made here(although i think these alters are nothing like dominion lol).

the alters while good in intention just seem out of place and from what ive seen takes away some of the fun of the map. too many fights seem to be centered around them which takes away alot of dueling in lane and makes the 3v3 fights later on seem weirdly placed. I like the other ways the map was adjusted and the edition of new items (although some OP) but the alters are unnecessary and weaken what could be a great improvement to TT

Varxtis

10-18-2012

It seems to me that riot is trying to grab new fans and cater to them, while leaving the classic players behind. Its too much of a dramatic change, it separates the 3 vs 3 fanbase imo.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Disagree. I love the new capture points and they bring a lot of fighting in the jungle. It gives junglers and laners objectives to capture.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post30386248

^ here we talked about it too. they ruined TT.

HideyoshiX

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaSalsa View Post
exactly..
we like the laning.
we like the similar feel to SR, just smaller teams and a smaller map.
if we wanted to play Dominion, we'd play dominion.
this is a different map, not a different game mode.
and if you MUST keep the Altars, which i REALLY hope you don't, please add wards back into the game or make the Altars visible at all times on the minimap.
You barely lane in the original Twisted Treeline, and this complaint comes up now?

You're probably someone who thinks that you should lane for 45 minutes straight just because you can't group for points.

Also, probably been stated, but upon an enemy team stepping on an altar to capture it, you become visible.

Direwolfzs

10-18-2012

Map is fine, altars are not

HideyoshiX

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolfzs View Post
Map is fine, altars are not
All these coming from people who no doubt dislike grouping up for objectives.

And from unranked/extremely low ranked players who haven't yet learned to see the value of teamwork in 3s against teams who also use teamwork.

Sigh, these people are going to ruin what is going to make this map fun and exciting

HideyoshiX

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRRgamel View Post
lol. i really hope they see how little people enjoy the Altars and decide to change it.
I seriously hope Riot looks at each and every profile and sees how people like this don't even play Twisted Treeline in a SLIGHTLY competitive way and decide against balancing with these players in mind.

Thankfully they keep Summoner's Rift balanced with higher level play in mind and NOT 900 elo players who don't group up for objectives and thinks that less players = more reason to lone wolf it.

Scrimshaw

10-18-2012

Remove them!

kwizzeh

10-18-2012

Completely agree. The Alters take away too much from the original formula. If I wanted to play Dominion, I would play Dominion.

Why are we fighting for these alters again? It literally feels like it was an afterthought addition that someone said was "cool" and "awesome" and "would be a great addition" to the map. This is one of my big negatives about the current map. Why are is Riot trying to reinvent the wheel?

1234567 ... 13