Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: Dead Man’s Party

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gakapo

10-18-2012

Quote:
Mayau:
Wow All same 3 champs n Skins riot *claps*

It was intentional some people asked if its possible and they did it i appluad them

StrangeNight

10-18-2012

Anyone else notice that Mao kai + his skin are 5RP over being exactly 5 dollars? thankfully ive got a bit left over so its k

HikaruIchijo

10-18-2012

OMFG just bought Maokai yesterday with RP >_<

Truly Outrageous

10-18-2012

I hope this doesn't stick. Personally I'm way more likely to want to buy something with 6 champs represented. Really they should start including more skins. There's like 500, it can be years between sales.

Baron Von Bacons

10-18-2012

Even though I have every champion, I am loving this skin and champion "combo" you got going on with the sales. I would have loved this when I still needed champions.

However, putting two champion skins up for champions that are getting new skins next week is a little tacky.

Tzu KhaZixstan

10-18-2012

I JUST BOUGHT TOTEMIC MAOKI AND ALREADY USED MY REFUNDS GG Can you help a brother out riot?

Carzanso

10-18-2012

Quote:
CannibalMoose:
Maokai and Hecarim are getting new skins for Halloween and everyone knows it, why encourage people to buy older ones?

Everyone saving their RP for Halloween skins, so I doubt this sale is gonna be anywhere close to successful.

because I mean you can't have more then 1 skin and GASP CHANGE THEM.

SpaceGiraffes

10-18-2012

Going to get all the skins for sure. I like these themed sales. Selling the champ AND their best skin. GJ Riot. Now don't nerf Sona and Ezreal and put Yorick on sale.

Gaiaside

10-18-2012

Quote:
Junmita:
But.. grim reaper karthus was like 2 months ago with esq gragas and valky leona!

send a ticket via support (top right, make account) they refund you the RP difference if you bought it a few days ago

Thanks. Definitely going to try. I'd love to save a little RP....

OneVendetta

10-18-2012

let me be clear Riot, i am NOT buying temporary ward skins. They are either permanent or u won't get a single penny from me.