Champion & Skin Sale: Dead Manís Party

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icarax88

10-18-2012

Alright, the other Shadow Isle promos were kind of a bust, but this is a pretty good sale while still keeping in the theme.

Gonna definately get Reaper Hecarim; been waiting for that.

Tropical

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin Daru View Post
Change ward skins to be permanent please!
I want them so bad but im not gonna waste my money either...
Don't spend your money them. The game is free and those don't do anything for you. Don't buy them if you don't want them. Otherwise spend the 15 cents on the cheap ones. Im going to buy them all.

You can do the tribunal as well and get all of them for free. The 25 RP is easy to get.. Just vote everyone as bad since thats all people do

EonMastor

10-18-2012

Was interested in Maokai, but didn't feel he was worth the full RP/IP price. Nows my chance to try him out.

Primoc Tenebrous

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugnŪficent View Post
You can do the tribunal as well and get all of them for free. The 25 RP is easy to get.. Just vote everyone as bad since thats all people do
people like you are the reason theyre removing the RP reward from the Tribunal.

Otterzilla

10-18-2012

I literally just bought Maokai and that skin right before I saw this ._.

Master Korin

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kh4tru View Post
It's a dead mans party, who could ask for more?
I literally came on this form to upvote the heck out of the first person to comment on the Oingo Boingo reference. Thank you for having great taste in weird 80's music.

You are awesome.
That is all.

Tropical

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lowly Noob View Post
people like you are the reason theyre removing the RP reward from the Tribunal.
I spend my money on RP. I don't do the tribunal because it is rather boring for the lack of RP it gives. But look at the stats. 90 percent or so are punished. Thats out of control. They tell you "We will only reward you for correct judgements" Well look at the stats.. 9/10 chance the player rating them is going to rate them negatively. If you rate them with that 10 percent you have a 90 percent chance of wasting your time with that vote.

Master Korin

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lowly Noob View Post
> Dead Mans Party

best Oingo Boingo album ever

> Welcome, new friend.

this is not the chans...

Edit: i just want to put this out there:

everyone who got the Oingop Boingo reference gets a +1 from me. im just not going through the 100-some pages to find them all.

edit 2: oh, its only 14 pages. ill go through them now..
That is exactly what I'm doing.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Wow, what a great sale! The only things missing, that could have made it better, if Yorick & Evelynn were on sale, too, and if them, along with Maokai, also had special new fancy Reaper skins to go along with the bunch!

Edit: I got the song reference...every time I go out to karoake w/ one of my friends, he always, always does this song. And dances. It's quite hilarious.

Nelrith

10-18-2012

I dig the Oingo Boingo references.

e- ...on the other hand, the sale itself is rather lame. I might consider it if I was struck by lightning walking down the street.