Champion & Skin Sale: Dead Manís Party

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackKobra77

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilled Nova View Post
gg i just bought the reaper skin like 10 mins before this was posted :<
Me too man. GOGO REFUND SYSTEM!

Bad Omen

10-18-2012

Nice Oingo Boingo reference Riot!

Tzit

10-18-2012

GJ on the proper sale price on Maoki, although you didn't do it on purpose based on all of our complaints. All 4800 champs should sale for this amount every time.

Hecarim sucks, and you should feel bad for creating him. Buff him or quit trying to sell this bargain bin bull****.

Why sell skins for champs you are about to release skins for? Riot still doesn't seem to understand us. Nothing you ever do is good enough and we tell you every time. Why can't you just do something right? Just once?

HADES111

10-18-2012

I like Riots approach in selling the champion with its skin within the same sale...
However, hecarim was on sale a week ago and his skin is obviously going to become outdated next week.

Gennousuke

10-18-2012

Above to my statement, I think by far the awesome 2 on this sale so far is Zombie Brand and Teacher Fiora, those two are awesome, the way you guys went with the Zombie look was perfect for brand, and the teacher of fiora reminds me of High School of the Dead so I love it xD I might get those two but I will wait until more skins release or until you guys announce if the Sinister Skins are permanent in the shop, I sure hope it is cause it would be lame if it wasn't.

NomNomNomaS

10-18-2012

why we skipping the skins already on the blacklist? I want mafia skins :P

Dark Umbra

10-18-2012

When is this sale going to start? I want Hecraim back , bought him for 975 and got that back so I can buy him for the low price instead.

CRIMSONM4SS4CRE

10-18-2012

"everybodys coming
leave your body at the door
leave ur body and soul at the door"~Oingo Boingo

Frostfire20

10-18-2012

Yeah, I was gonna buy these, but then... No. My enthusiam is all gone out of me from those icon and ward sales.

Lets see if those haunting...er...harrowing skins are worth anything. All in all, not excited.

S√ęnuch

10-18-2012

On the contrary to the individuals who claim that this sale will not succeed. The champions themselves will in fact sell pretty decently BECAUSE of the Halloween Skins that will be released.

Now as to why old skins are being put on sale the reason is quite clear, the power of suggestion. Simply including the old skins to be on sale, you give the customer yet another option to get an item for fairly cheap.

To the "critics" who spose that the sale will not be successful, you are merely a different type of consumer with different interests". You know that you will not buy the old skin and save your money for the new Halloween skins. However, you do not speak for the entire community, nor decide if a sale will succeed or not overall. There are cases that an individual will WANT to purchase the champion, the old skin, AND the new Halloween skin upon its release; this would mean success. Riot is smart for giving options to the LoL community.