[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mag1cMartin

10-22-2012

Signed

SilverSoul215

10-22-2012

Signed

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

And this is only the people on forums a few players I've met on TT have had no clue whats going on this was about to back stab them

DeadHorse

10-22-2012

Signed. The new map is cool, but I definitely like the flow of the old map better.

AfroLegend

10-22-2012

Signed.

AfroLegend

10-22-2012

Signed. I'm not sure that this map really has the same feel as the old TT.

Aura Shadow

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodhi View Post
Which is thousands of times better than the current map where you can just sit in a brush near dragon or red and just wait for their jungler, or other completely cheesy strategies. With the altars being where they are, they force both teams to actively be on the move at all times. When the enemy takes an inhibitor, you can't afk in your base farming supers. You HAVE to leave your base because it lets the opponent not only have Vilemaw control, but an extremely potent buff by having both altars. Also, because if an opponent gets an inhib they will be looking to take both altars it allows you to camp a nearby brush and ace them (and thus win the game).

You are all way too closed-minded about an addition to the map that only has positives.
Wow this is an excellent point. If you had just said this before, i wouldnt have argued lol. Ya i see what you're saying now, and i guess you're right, the new TT does seem kind of better if you look at it that way. But it still wouldnt hurt to have the old TT in addition to the new map...at this point, im fine with whatever riot does lol
Also, i think the new spider boss is awesome!

Yamanga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

I wish we could keep the old 1 too
I like the original TT

FidoMushu

10-22-2012

Signed.

When I learned about the new Shadow Isle map, I was really excited. When I learned that it will replace Twisted Treeline, I was still excited, but disappointed at the same time. This thread addressed my concern exactly.

I feel the Twisted Treeline maps is fine as it is, even though I play a champion that's considered as a disadvantage on this map. I actually enjoy this map more than Summoner's Rift. I appreciate Riot addressing the turtling strategy in the new map, but I feel the turtling strategy is a real "strategy" that is totally reasonable and not a "bug". To take that away means you are forcing players to play this game one way. Not a really great way to broaden demographics.

People should be able to play Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, Crystal Scar, and/or Shadow Isle at will. I prefer to play all four.

Fallen Legend

10-22-2012

signed