Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unic0de72

02-01-2013

Signed!

WGA Twisted Fate

02-01-2013

Signed.

I logged into the forums for the first time to sign this, I was disheartened to see the red response to this, it seems as if he said thanks for the petition but we'll do our own thing anyway.

I hope this is not the case I miss old 3s it was my favorite map and I picked up over half of my 1000 wins there.

Come on riot just bring it back its already designed and ready to go!

SmurfSwag

02-01-2013

Signed. Bring it baaack.

KSI BBQ

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Signed

Demacry

02-01-2013

Stoke the fires and let this thread shrivel in the thousands of boiling tears. Long live the Shadow Ilses.

MoogleMcgee

02-02-2013

Quote:
Stoke the fires and let this thread shrivel in the thousands of boiling tears. Long live the Shadow Ilses.

This right here kinda says it all, its not TT its SI, so thanks for the conformation there. I've been keeping up with this thread since it started and I can't believe its STILL on the 1st page. RIOT really should take some action seeing as people are this dedicated to getting what they want out of the game. Signed again.

Drago Zankaru

02-02-2013

Signed again after a few games of 3 man gank all game yeah the new 3s is sooooo much better....i had a lot less grief with the old twisted treeline.

Sayan1

02-02-2013

Signed, new map sucks

nebkla

Recruiter

02-02-2013

Signed Riot listen to the community this has over 350 pages.

Demacry

02-02-2013

Quote:
MoogleMcgee:
This right here kinda says it all, its not TT its SI, so thanks for the conformation there. I've been keeping up with this thread since it started and I can't believe its STILL on the 1st page. RIOT really should take some action seeing as people are this dedicated to getting what they want out of the game. Signed again.

Except Riot has already taken some affirmative action and said they are not going to devote recourses to a map that is known to be imbalanced. They have thier own numbers and I know a much larger portion of the TT community is still playing the new map consistantly without commenting on the forums.

Instead of recreating the same thread five times a day the best course of action for you guys would be to sign this silly "petition" and then boycott the new TT map.

Or you could choose to devote some energy and help give Riot all the right feedback to help them improve the map so that a larger portion of the community can enjoy it.

The old TT is dead and gone and the griefing period has been unduely long.