[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aint i Clever

12-22-2012

Signed

Only Vi Jungle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Singed. I want both maps available for ranked!!

Twilight Monkey

12-22-2012

Signed, I will not let this go!

Furthermore, I'm gonna go on a rp strike. No more money from me!

Also:

Quote:
Let's be clear though, this is still Twisted Treeline. It is a bit different and sometimes change can be a little disruptive, but when we took a look at what we had on our hands after thousands of playtests, we wanted to release the new TT to you and get feedback as part of our Beta process. That's still ongoing, and we're going to continue to listen to your feedback and make changes going forward, ensuring that TT has the support it deserves.
Don't patronize us: we know what we like and don't like and have solid arguments for it. I played TT ever since I started LoL and this is not it.

Derc Junior

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Monkey View Post
Signed, I will not let this go!

Furthermore, I'm gonna go on a rp strike. No more money from me!

Also:

Don't patronize us: we know what we like and don't like and have solid arguments for it. I played TT ever since I started LoL and this is not it.
After looking at your games played, I can safely say that you've played LoL for less than a year. Stop talking down to the people who gave you this gave and be thankful.

jmaishere

12-22-2012

Signed

NconvenìentTruth

12-22-2012

signed

Kyoshiro Isheto

12-22-2012

Signed.

Now I've been looking for something like this so i could share my option on the new map. I do like it but it has a few problems. These are my thoughts and I just want

Pros:
1) The design is very well done. I kinda prefer the design over the original
2) The locks (as of now) are a great idea. Originally they did but me (when they were neutral and people could see you) but thanks to the update, it finally feels right to me.
3) Vilemaw is a great addition to 3v3. He might be powerful but I do feel more rewarded when I kill him.

Cons:
My only complaint is the size of the map feels too small for me. I say this because this does cause two main problems for me:

- Ganks: This is my biggest problem. Idk if anyone else has been getting this problem but me and my friend have been fighting mostly gank teams. I get these kinds of team like 90% of the time now. Now I don't mind at the begining (happened in the originals) but when just have a whole team just going lane to lane killing everyone, staying in a lane becomes pointless and thus it becomes a huge gank match.

- Walls: Now I can understand this change into the map but one place makes it hard to move around. That place is the wall in the middle. When you go in there, you either get trapped or make it out safely. Having the top lanes wall thinner might be a better idea (the gap for bases is perfectly fine with me).

Now do I hate the new Twisted Treeline, that would be a NO. I believe that would should have the option to choose between the maps. I'd like to have both be playable because I think it would satisfy everyone in my option. The Pros and Cons are just my thoughts and take them as you wish.

Hope Riot lets both maps become available to the players instead of just the new map.

ElXera

12-23-2012

Signed

Twilight Monkey

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPolicy View Post
After looking at your games played, I can safely say that you've played LoL for less than a year. Stop talking down to the people who gave you this gave and be thankful.
Less then a year? PWAH!

Troll detected

LemonFix

12-23-2012

Signed.