[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selflessturtle

10-28-2012

Signed
I love the new version, i love it alot. i keep forcing my gf to play it with me, but i loved the old one too. i want to have both, thanks for making this threat

LordTentacles

10-28-2012

Signed.Completely agree. The new game mode has its perks, but it should be an alternative or just whole other map instead of updating or replacing the old twisted treeline

Tristyne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Signed.

Honestly, 95% of my games have been played in twisted treeline. All my ranked teams are in the old TT map. Now after over 2000 games, and dedicating so much of my time to this game, they just decide to completely change the map and how it works. I basically lost all my experience, which means I wasted sooo many hundreds of hours playing a map that doesn't exist anymore, and ALL my main champions are totally ruined.

I actually will be the first to say, I hate the new map. It's too mission based, to easy to gank, an adc can't push alone, when the team is busy somewhere else, because its TOO easy to get from one place to another, wards were such a great aspect to this game, TANKS ALWAYS WIN, and bush champions. I really don't like it.

I havent played much since the new map, and I honestly think im going to quit this game because of it. I don't enjoy the new map. And I don't enjoy 5's.

Zeventh

10-28-2012

Signed.

Hrolfgord

10-28-2012

Signed

kurairyukage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Signed

TDD Carnifice

10-28-2012

/signed/

Taldel

10-28-2012

Signed.

Aiden Shaw

10-28-2012

Signed

TazDevil20

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSixthIrish View Post
No. Times change, and twisted treeline needs to have it's own distinct elements aside from SR for people to really play it. I for one adore the changes, and welcome them with open arms.
Yes, but a lot of us still love the map. If both maps co-exist, then you can choose. Is that too hard?

LLLOL!
(Long Live League of Legends!)