[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The1992Phoenix

10-26-2012

I think we can keep the new map as the Shadow Isles, and the old Twisted Treeline as the TT we are all used to.

(Also, it is rather weird how if you try to make a custom game the map shows the new TT in the old TT's location... Shadow Isles is not Zaun).

General Vicious

10-26-2012

Signed! Really disliking the new map mainly because of no wards, replacing content instead of increasing it is how gaming companies lose fans / customers but don't get me wrong new content is great but should always be optional map wise imo.

slayer Roma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

signed
i hate new TT get the old one back pls

Mobile Pink Ward

10-26-2012

Signed

Pip Pirrup

10-26-2012

1 more upvote/sign may not mean much.

But signed ^^.

wintersmonacle

10-26-2012

I would love to like this map but the altars and no wards idea is killing itself. Get rid of the altars and put a buff in mid or make this a separate map.

Signed

Sir Party

10-26-2012

Signed

Kazuma4523

10-26-2012

Singed: Sounds like a great idea to me! I would allow for much faster pace version of summoners rift and would interesting to play to say the least. Thank for the great idea!

A Ninja InA Tree

10-26-2012

Signed... Too much mindless killing and advantage to jump championsin the new map

Mistuh Miyagi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Signed. It's not really a twisted treeline anymore o.o they should name it to shadow isle and bring back the old map.
That way we have 3 modes of 5v5, (classic, dominion, proving grounds) and 2 modes of 3v3

p.s. has this got the attention of riot yet?