[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nguy123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Signed, I really don't see why they didnt do this in the first place considering it's an entirely new game mode now

Perolus

10-25-2012

Signed. I "hate" this new map, and I loved the old one. No- I'm not resenting change, I just really did not like the territorial feel of Dominion, and now Twisted Treeline is wrapped around it. Please bring the old one back alongside the new, if not just the old one. Thanks.

Kabeff

10-25-2012

Signed. New map did everythign riot was trying to fix. 35 min games op.

therabiddonkey

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by and152 View Post
Signed
agred

Lynsfourthblade

10-25-2012

I don't wanna knock riot games, they did a lovely job on everything with this new map for 3v3. Which pleases me because 3v3 is my favourite play type on league. But it bothers me to no end that we wont have our beloved original twisted treeline still. I was pumped to hear that they were creating a new map and was excited for more variety, but I agree, that it should be an entirely new map, and not a remake and replace map. The idea of the capture points is awesome!!!! I love the tactical addition that they bring to the game, but you could make an entirely new type of 3v3 game mode, like a 3v3 dominion type mode using this addition instead of getting rid of the old 3v3 entirely. The old twisted obviously had issues with turtle strategies and games lasting up to an hour and a half sometimes, but wasn't that part of the fun? trying to infiltrate the base of an enemy team non stop and come up with ways to have epic overruling teamfights in their base in order to beat them? or on the defense aspect, I loved it more than anything when my team managed to defend for that long against the enemy and sometimes win. The best games I have ever had in LoL have been on that old twisted treeline map, and I believe that yes it needs its own monsters and feel to it, but the amount of change that has been done in this recent update is taking the change overboard a little too much in my opinion, and I believe that both maps can stay and everyone would be perfectly fine with that, if not overjoyed, and then just revamp the old TT with new creeps in the jungle and maybe open up the lanes a little bit and move some jungle camps down, but keep the basic outline of the map so that fans wont be as disappointed as I was when I began playing it today. Bring back the old twisted treeline, and do something else with the new ideas presented in this new version of the map instead.

Krshna

10-25-2012

All of you people are delusional. It is NOT a totally new map, in fact it's basically the same, when it comes down to it. I'm not even going to take the time to explain how stupid it would be to keep both maps

RyanV16

10-25-2012

Signed! i love the old TT

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
All of you people are delusional. It is NOT a totally new map, in fact it's basically the same, when it comes down to it. I'm not even going to take the time to explain how stupid it would be to keep both maps
I can't take the time to explain how useless you and my life is, and how this world and the rest of the universe is better off with this disgusting race dead. Better off replacing them with robots. /signed

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

yet riot still hasnt made a post on this thread. LOL 142 pages of people not wanting the new TT or at least having it as its own map. yet they still dont do anything about it. REALLY RIOT.

bigbadbobo

10-25-2012

Signed