Twisted Treeline Video Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2014

I am a challenger 3s player and I am making youtube videos to improve players in twisted treeline. If you havnt seen my treeline videos here is the link youtube channel. I have around 16 tutorial videos so far and will be making more. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message on any of my social medias. twitter facebook

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2014

bump

Mahyar

01-16-2014

if u got questions let me know

Mahyar

01-16-2014

bumpss

Datanotfound

01-17-2014

Since everyone else is silent, I will say that I appreciate your videos (I originally ran into them on 3v3.gg)

Out of curiousity, what do you generally build on Olaf? I see that you play him quite a bit.

Mahyar

01-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datanotfound View Post
Since everyone else is silent, I will say that I appreciate your videos (I originally ran into them on 3v3.gg)

Out of curiousity, what do you generally build on Olaf? I see that you play him quite a bit.
I go tank on him. Sunfire cape and spirit visage are his core items.

Mahyar

01-24-2014

if you guys have more questions dont be shy

Datanotfound

01-26-2014

I finally got to use Olaf this weekend and it worked great like that! Do you ever see Morgana in higher level play? I play her quite a bit and have a blast with her, she has zero mobility but a decent team fight ulti, aoe damage and good CC.(Plus i still get into a good bit of games that have no jungler on the enemy team, she takes a 2v1 lane pretty well =p).

Sam

01-29-2014

Really amazing guides ! Keep up the work Mahyar!

Datanotfound

02-01-2014

A bump, just because