2000+ games played on Twisted Treeline, my thoughts on the changes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazban

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Crave View Post
Such troll logic. I am bad for using my eyes to pay attention to the direction they went?

You make no sense at all.
No your bad for not knowing that you can maneuver around minions without being seen. It's actually quite simple logic don't go into view of them. I understand when you play you turtle and sit at your tower and just hope to get lucky at 48m and get an ace but believe me in the more competitive play they don't just sit at towers they coordinate ganks, they push at certain times, get buffs or defend buffs.

Yes there are junglers also in 3s so that would count for not just sitting at a tower waiting for an ace at 48m.

If you have played 2000+ Games I would have expected you to know how viable wards are but your logic is saying why did all of the pros use wards in 5s? They can just pay attention....

Wonder why the worlds top teams used wards.... Guess they don't know how to pay attention...

CaptainAMorgan

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Crave View Post
Such troll logic. I am bad for using my eyes to pay attention to the direction they went?

You make no sense at all.
Funny thing that more people seem to think that you are dumb for downplaying the efffectiveness of warding on a map that is smaller than SR and the wards maintain the same price and sight range.

Please elaborate as to why (with the examples given) wards are "not worth getting".

Because as soon as the other team gets them, they are invaluable.

(I am aware you will not be able to do this due to the fact that there is no logical answer other than "Pros do it for a good reason, maybe I should learn from the best"/thread)

Also as is stated above and previously: JUNGLERS

If you are one or have one or are playing against one there need to be wards as insurance.

blindasleep

10-19-2012

I'm usually ward crazy because it lets me be aggressive, which is the idea right. I like to push down towers and not have to run back to my base just because i lost sight of someone in the jungle. Tends to make games against **** teams go much faster. It also makes games against good teams winnable. We ward constantly and when i play with my friends a loss is really rare.I can see where they are which means i know my escape routes and all points of attack. Another good team will be able to see me as well and react accordingly, which makes the game much more exciting.If you try to turtle against us you'll get split pushed and wrecked by total map controlled every buff has our names carved into it final push even while you splash around in you fountain.We win with team comp and good strategy, not i hope these guys suck worse than i do so i can snowball enough to get a lucky ace.

Omesh

10-19-2012

This thread is the worst thread.

Tekshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

You'd think with 2000+ games on TT you'd have made a team and gotten to diamond by now. I've literally only played 3's at the end of each season and formed a random pub group to get to diamond for it.

WillWW

10-19-2012

Many wards have helped me steal a dragon without putting me at risk for losing it right away.play smarter, not harder, I always sometimes say.

Nomadeffect

10-19-2012

No wards equals much greater chance to lose in ranked play.

RfS Karzax

10-19-2012

2000 TT games, yet you don't seem to understand the importance of wards for contesting buffs / red / drag.. Did you play at least some ranked 3's by any chance?...

PurpleURP

10-19-2012

wards win games,
removing wards from the map is pandering to noobs
screw that

Meshly

10-19-2012

I don't buy wards, I buy my Wiggles and place a ward in mid instead and get someone else to ward dragon.