Ward Skins Coming Soon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mars Adept

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

How do ward skins interact with oracles?

For example, if i buy a ward skin and place a ward in game next to someone else's ward who doesn't have any ward skins, will an enemy with oracle's see 2 different wards side-by-side?

Rypleys

10-18-2012

What a waste of money....

Nondeth

10-18-2012

OH! this is a great idea... after i buy 100$ worth of RP to unlock all 5 summoner icons, i can buy 2 years worth of WARD SKINS!

what in the hell are you guys thinking? Seriously Riot. You have a lot of pissed off customers who have spent money on this game now thinking to tell you to piss off. when i see these 2 forum threads all i can think is LOLOL why am i not playing Heros of Newarth where EVERYTHING IN THE GAME can be access and unlocked for FREE AND PERMANENT!

You guys have some serious thinking to do.

Noxle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

As a summoner who mains supports, totally worth it

CharonPyrrhus

10-18-2012

Some summoners may play 2 or 3 games each day 5 or 6 times a week while some summoners only play once a week and cram in 4 or 5 games in that day. Some summoners may only play one game in a month. This promotion clearly favors the small minority of semi-professional LoLers, and is an insult to Summoners that have lives/responsibilities/significant others/children/hobies/other sorces of entertainment/etc.

Ways to improve this sale:

Reduce the prices by 7/8 and allow skins to be daily rentals instead of weekly
AND
require activation of skins before use and expire that rental in 24 (or even 12) hours
(If I want to unlock only one Bat-o-Lantern ward and save it for the 4th of July, is that so wrong?)

Adjust the price in some manner that would allow single-game rentals of ward skins, and keep them on sale until November 1st.
(gonna play 3 games tonight? Unlock 3 per-game skins!)

meh, you guys at Riot get paid to come up with this stuff. Why am I doing your job for you? I had time for one game tonight... H A D

Why are 112 pages of summoners doing YOUR jobs better than you?

Someone on pg 103(?) said... Notice how reds stopped commenting after page xx and only commented on the positive posts...
Maybe they are "working on it"(tm) and we will have some good news soon(tm)

I love Riot, I love LoL, I hate to be negative but this doesn't seem like a very fun idea (well, it's fun, in the same way that paying a whole day's wages just to take a family of four to the movies is fun...)

F A I L

dirtpoor

10-18-2012

Riot tries to kidney punch players money.

Players money says, "Sorry. Been doing side crunches."

LeOracle25

10-18-2012

You guys have absolutely no respect for Riot at all..Haters make them famous. *******.

RazRio

10-18-2012

Cheap Riot not even making it perm

fujiwaradesu

10-18-2012

stop making excuses, like we're selling them for 7 days because it's for halloween promo derp, how bout make them permenant with a normal skin price or etc as long as it's permenant once you buy it? then lock them once halloween is over until next halloween then unlock it so we can use it again, we are satisfied cuz it's permenant and you get ur money.

Havocin

10-18-2012

sorry but anything i can spend rp on that is temporary ... kinda not worth it. if they were permanent they could be 475 a piece and i'd probablys till buy them all... but not for just a week. This is a really sad money making tactic...