Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midgetjuice

10-18-2012

Quote:
Master of Games:
Seriously? 10k for 5 icons? That seems a bit steep. Why not just make it something logical like 260 RP for one icon that we can choose to buy.

Well you aren't just buying the icons, you're buying the RP for skins, rune pages, champions or whatever really

Harvester

10-18-2012

Seriously, just put a price tag on items like this and say "Go ahead and buy it, no strings attached" instead of making it convoluted or temporary like this and the ward skins.

IS14c2b84c51f88b

10-18-2012

Are you serious. I bought 100$ of RP at your last promotion. I don't need more and i'm not going to use 1/5 of a paycheck to get 5 summoner icons. I'm disappoint.

Master Dim Sum

10-18-2012

Yeah this is lame. I've easily spent $300+ on RP in the last 12 months alone. And I'm still sitting on like 14k +RP in my account with nothing I really want to buy with it yet. But I have to buy MORE RP to get these...lame.

S0LUS

10-18-2012

Why cant we actually have clan systems yet.
Fck.

steeben

Recruiter

10-18-2012

$70 at the least to get all the icons.

Are you kidding me? It should be $30 max.

I've spent upwards of ~$500 on this game and I have to put $70 more in just to get an icon?

Who the hell is in charge of Riot's marketing department?

Skoro

10-18-2012

But since I bought $100 worth of RP back when they had the double bonus, that won't count towards this. And also I haven't spent enough RP to justify buying more atm... Really lame tbh.

Awwufelloff

10-18-2012

I just bought $100 dollars worth of RP 3 weeks ago, that does not count? I still have 11k RP left to spend....Not going to buy another $100.00 worth right now...

Vadè

10-18-2012

Quote:
NeeksNaman:

As we venture deeper into the mysterious mists of the Shadow Isles, summoner icons are taking on some dreadful new facades. In celebration of the upcoming patch, we’ll be offering some sinister new summoner icons when you purchase RP. There are five icons to collect based on the total RP you purchase between October 1 and November 13. Your new summoner icons will be unleashed after the release of the Shadow Isles patch to haunt your profile forevermore.

Here’s the breakdown:

• Tier 1 (any RP amount): Spiteful Specter
  • Tier 2 (1,000+ RP): Baleful Grasp plus Tier 1
  • Tier 3 (2,500+ RP): Death Mask plus Tiers 1-2
  • Tier 4 (5,000+ RP): Deadfall Treant plus Tiers 1-3
  • Tier 5 (10,000+ RP): Vengeful Wraith plus Tiers 1-4

If you purchase RP and meet a new tier after the patch, it’ll take about ten minutes after your transaction is processed before your new icons are available to use.

So treat yourself to some RP for a wicked Shadow Isles champion or skin, and trick opponents with your freaky new summoner face!

Are these temp as well? -.-

Mikey4realz

Recruiter

10-18-2012

so does prepaid cards count?