Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Ruse You Idiot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

@Hippalus So what about those of us who have already spent massive amounts on the game? I have spent about $1200 from what I can remember, and having these only be unlock for those who spend money in a certain time period seems quite unfair.

IrrationalNoob

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[aws2=news/October_2012/2012_10_18_Shadow_Isles_Icons/shadow_isles_summoner_icons_EN.jpg]news/October_2012/2012_10_18_Shadow_Isles_Icons/shadow_isles_summoner_icons_EN_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

As we venture deeper into the mysterious mists of the Shadow Isles, summoner icons are taking on some dreadful new facades. In celebration of the upcoming patch, we’ll be offering some sinister new summoner icons when you purchase RP. There are five icons to collect based on the total RP you purchase between October 1 and November 13. Your new summoner icons will be unleashed after the release of the Shadow Isles patch to haunt your profile forevermore.

Here’s the breakdown:

• Tier 1 (any RP amount): Spiteful Specter
  • Tier 2 (1,000+ RP): Baleful Grasp plus Tier 1
  • Tier 3 (2,500+ RP): Death Mask plus Tiers 1-2
  • Tier 4 (5,000+ RP): Deadfall Treant plus Tiers 1-3
  • Tier 5 (10,000+ RP): Vengeful Wraith plus Tiers 1-4

If you purchase RP and meet a new tier after the patch, it’ll take about ten minutes after your transaction is processed before your new icons are available to use.

So treat yourself to some RP for a wicked Shadow Isles champion or skin, and trick opponents with your freaky new summoner face!
I bet I only get it for 1 week.... Do not believe the red.

Geth Effect

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

so purchases in the past dont count??

SLRMercedes

10-18-2012

I got the first icon cause I just bought Wukong earlier today

dannyto3

Recruiter

10-18-2012

How long will it take until I receive the icon? Could someone please reply with an answer....

NOCOLORFECTION

10-18-2012

Question if i already have the rp will this work or what?

Varamor

10-18-2012

Sooooo... I've bought like... two 25 dollar prepaid cards since October 1st. Do those Riot Points still go towards these icons? Or only Riot points bought since this announcement? I'm curious

Besteality

10-18-2012

LOL! Everyone already wants to know if they are temporary too.

Man what a shot in the foot.

You might as well have said you're taking away funding for Big Bird.

XxWarDoomxX

10-18-2012

10000 rp for the only good icon?

Master Fubar

10-18-2012

For as long as I've been playing league already I don't need 10k worth of RP. Heck, I still have 2.7k still laying around so why would I in my right mind spend $70 for an Icon I want.