Bug - Invisible Area

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lickmybubble

10-29-2012

Riot please look into this!

Lickmybubble

10-30-2012

Riot can you please shed some light on this issue?

Lickmybubble

10-31-2012

Bump until this gets addressed

Lickmybubble

11-01-2012

Riot can you please respond to this?

sl1pkn0tpk3r

11-06-2012

Also happens in top lane same bush same spot, i have problems with it either solo, adc, or support, wards are not reaeling this spot and it has caused many a problems and unavoidable ganks,even with wards in that spot they still disappear into the wall and i believe this all started with the ward skins release,. So a heft bump and hopefully riot will do something about this. It is kind of getting really old.

Drogeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Hey! I've had this bug happen twice now (or something quite similar).

My ward was in the bottom-most bush on blue side. I dropped it in the southwest corner of the bush. Except it gave me vision of part of the bush, but not the top part. Champs would go in and not be visible until they got closer to the ward. Almost like there are two "sections" of the bush and the ward was only giving vision of one of them.

Second time didn't happen with a ward, but with my own champion's vision. I charged into, again, the southwest corner of the bottom bush (blue side) to give vision to my adc, but their Sona never appeared until I got quite a ways into the bush (too late by then of course, and I took "tons of damage" for my troubles).

-Drogeist

opaoppai

02-04-2013

This happened again last week.