Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug - Invisible Area

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lickmybubble

10-18-2012

While playing recently I've managed to find, what I think, is a small glitch. In the 5v5 map, in the bottom lane, at the mouth of the river, there is a bush. In this bush, there seems to be a place where you can (for lack of a better explaination) step into the wall. While the bush is warded, if you step into this spot (only large enough for one champion at a time) then you disappear from enemy vision (as if the bush weren't warded). Though I do try to keep track of enemy champion whereabouts, it does cause some difficulties for bot lane (when trying to defend against a gank). Please comment if anyone else has noticed this issue! I would love to see this get resolved. I have seen it happen multiple times, and pointed it out to my friends when it does. Last night, while we were playing matches, they finally saw it too (so I knew it wasn't a figment of my imagination).

Lickmybubble

10-18-2012

Bump because I would like Riot to look at this.

Lickmybubble

10-18-2012

Bump again. Keepin it at the top to get some recognition if possible. Shen shouldn't disappear!

Lickmybubble

10-18-2012

Has nobody else noticed this?

Ihealforu

10-18-2012

BUMP SON! I hate this ****!

Lickmybubble

10-18-2012

Someone else notices it! Thank you!

opaoppai

10-18-2012

I have also experienced this, you can see them enter and exit the grass, though they are not visible even with a ward there. I will try to get screenshots, other team mates also noticed. Its happened with more than one champ, Malphite, Rengar, others I can't recall.

Lickmybubble

10-19-2012

Bump to get this fixed please!

opaoppai

10-19-2012

Bump

Lickmybubble

10-19-2012

bump