Bug - Invisible Area

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lickmybubble

10-18-2012

While playing recently I've managed to find, what I think, is a small glitch. In the 5v5 map, in the bottom lane, at the mouth of the river, there is a bush. In this bush, there seems to be a place where you can (for lack of a better explaination) step into the wall. While the bush is warded, if you step into this spot (only large enough for one champion at a time) then you disappear from enemy vision (as if the bush weren't warded). Though I do try to keep track of enemy champion whereabouts, it does cause some difficulties for bot lane (when trying to defend against a gank). Please comment if anyone else has noticed this issue! I would love to see this get resolved. I have seen it happen multiple times, and pointed it out to my friends when it does. Last night, while we were playing matches, they finally saw it too (so I knew it wasn't a figment of my imagination).

Lickmybubble

10-18-2012

Bump because I would like Riot to look at this.

Lickmybubble

10-18-2012

Bump again. Keepin it at the top to get some recognition if possible. Shen shouldn't disappear!

Lickmybubble

10-18-2012

Has nobody else noticed this?

Ihealforu

10-18-2012

BUMP SON! I hate this ****!

Lickmybubble

10-18-2012

Someone else notices it! Thank you!

opaoppai

10-18-2012

I have also experienced this, you can see them enter and exit the grass, though they are not visible even with a ward there. I will try to get screenshots, other team mates also noticed. Its happened with more than one champ, Malphite, Rengar, others I can't recall.

Lickmybubble

10-19-2012

Bump to get this fixed please!

opaoppai

10-19-2012

Bump

Lickmybubble

10-19-2012

bump