Alternative to Warmogs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

10-18-2012

I main Voli, and since TT has Warmogs disabled, what's a good alternative for Volibear?

hi im isaac

Recruiter

10-18-2012

They have a new item to replace it. Gives 800 bonus health, and when you kill or assist a kill, you get 200 health for five seconds.

AngelicV

10-18-2012

maybe the bloodlord mail ( new item) or just use mallet

LSA

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAg Maze View Post
They have a new item to replace it. Gives 800 bonus health, and when you kill or assist a kill, you get 200 health for five seconds.
I know, but is that even really worth it? Frozen Mallet seems like it'd be better with some added bonuses.

CynicalGiant

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghrope View Post
I know, but is that even really worth it? Frozen Mallet seems like it'd be better with some added bonuses.
It is very worth it especially since Volibear is amazing on this map.

XGDeath3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I'm a fan of merc treads, frozen mallet, wriggle's lantern, wits end/ionic spark, randuin's omen/magic resistance, stark's fervor

Volibear doesn't need infinite HP, he just needs some all around bruiserish stuff.

The McSmashy

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGDeath3 View Post
I'm a fan of merc treads, frozen mallet, wriggle's lantern, wits end/ionic spark, randuin's omen/magic resistance, stark's fervor

Volibear doesn't need infinite HP, he just needs some all around bruiserish stuff.
I don't agree with Wriggles really but I don't jungle Voli, but the rest of that I agree with. My general Voli build is Mercs, Wits, Ionic, Frozen Mallet, FoN/Warmogs, then either Atmas or Randuins, something tanky.

GRRgamel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

lightning on lightning bear op

Journeyboy

10-18-2012

On TT Warmogs was a bad choice anyway. With there only being 3 enemies, and your killer passive you're very hard to kill with just a Mallet. Plus the CC is too good to pass up.