Harrowing Idea of Open RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

10-19-2012

meth PLOX

Ask The Ebil

10-20-2012

I got a idea lets do something like finally Void invades Valoran and the Void have this disease turning people against each other like a alien virus. While everyone fights the Void they have about getting the virus and the main goal to go to the highest mountain ((IDK What it is)) and close the Void gate.

Ask Brolaf

10-20-2012

You spelled my name wrong.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
You spelled my name wrong.
YOU read your name wrong

Ask The Reaver

10-22-2012

OKAY!

If it's k I would like to add onto this.

Ever since Viktor came up to Kha'Zix and insulted him and his evolving capabilities, he has been hell bent on finding a way to truly evolve, at least off screen, I've been trying to find a way to make it more public. He would pretty much have all 4 upgrades, AND some bonus upgrades. I was thinking of maybe a pair of arms, and perhaps more arm claw things on his back that he could walk on and stuff. Basically he'd go on a rampage and beat the **** out of the people he hates.

BUT REAVER WOULDN'T THAT BE GOD MODDING FOR YOU TO ALWAYS WIN NEVER LOSE?

A bit Person Who Is Reading this, a bit. However it's kind of the point. It wouldn't be forever anyways. Maybe for as long as the Harrowing Event (If it happens) holds out.

So? Yes or No?

Wizerdlol

10-30-2012

So, we still going on with this plan?
bump 1 day before 31st

Ask the Shadow

10-30-2012

Indeed...given the occasion, I bid all residents of Valoran, be they among the living rabble or the blessed undead, a most Haunted Harrowing! I thus feel obligated to open the celebrations of this festival of terror and nightmare! Let the Harrowing begin!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

((And...Geokhan is out of town....IC out of town...DAMMIT))