Some Feedback on the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zakyox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I absolutely love the graphics <3

But yesh, so far I saw people getting lag or reduced fps even on minimum settings
Also normally I stay at 60 fps on other maps and there is a fluctuation of 40-60 fps (I think I hit high 30s at some point).

I agree with people saying to make a spotlight video (when it's officially released), since I felt a bit disoriented (maybe more because I couldn't stop staring at all the pretty new things on the map. lol)

*I will edit this as I continue playing the map*

innervation

10-18-2012

The sounds on the spider boss fight were really cool.

Not sure how I feel about the midlane speed boost. I think the map feels less 'pure' ... less 'old school', with that in the map. On the other hand, I'm sure it will be quite nice as an anti turtle tool, b/c if you win a team fight top, but want/need to push bot, that option becomes much more viable. Want to see more opinions on that one.

Everyone in my game saw lag I think, I'm assuming that will die down.

Spotlight +1

The lanes feel a little longer. Another thing for me to check out tomorrow. At least from turret to turret.

Zakyox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Well since they seem to want to make this map have faster games... I understand why the speed boost is there... (Although I don't like them)
I rather they just have that like a "ward zone" instead of a speed boost or even just the speed boost being the warded area but not so much on the buffs (just my opinion)

Feels rather chaotic around the buffs and at times after the 90 seconds were over, I couldn't really get the buff, is there like a wait period? I'm kind of confused on that part.

Also the more I play this map, the more I feel this TT map should be a separate map from the old one (since they really don't feel the same too me). The new map seems way more fast pace and chaotic. It doesn't necessarily fit into the normal or dominion category, so maybe adding into a new game mode.

Eturnus

10-18-2012

I was just hoping for some good QoL changes to the old map and they went way over the top. =(