Which item would you buy in this scenario?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mannawyadden

10-18-2012

Circumstances: your other 5 item slots are full, and your attack speed is currently maxed. You have infinite gold. Thanks for your input

Hirumonogatari

10-18-2012

uhm. depends on the champion and what your other 5 item slots contain. without more information it is impossible for me to participate in the discussion.

Mannawyadden

10-18-2012

I intentionally left them out because I wanted to know what item people would want to have if they could get anything...the only constraint is that attack speed is already capped. Let's imagine that your damage, AP, health, armor, and MR are all low, so you would gain an advantage no matter what you bought. It is impossible to gain sinergy with any of the other 5 items you already have in this scenario.

Jathryx

10-18-2012

Since my AS ismaxed, I'd probably go for Infinity Edge or Bloodthirster. Both give a large damage boost, and I can either crit hard (and I'd assume some of the crit items are PDs?) or lifesteal a ton of health. Last Whiser would also work, because max AS builds are hurt a lot by armor.

Magus Crow

10-18-2012

Depends on which champ I'm playing. Considering the circumstances I'd say IE, BT or possibly a Frozen Mallet.

iDpark

10-18-2012

Yeah, pure damage, the most I can get. BT for the sustain probably.

Ech0e5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Guardian Angel

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

If my AS is maxed, I've already ****ed up and am seriously lacking. Probably the best way to make up for that is some serious AD, and relying on positioning to survive. So probably an Infinity Edge or a Bloodthirster.

But again, if your AS is maxed by 5 items, you're doing it wrong.

Rezo

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannawyadden View Post
I intentionally left them out because I wanted to know what item people would want to have if they could get anything...the only constraint is that attack speed is already capped. Let's imagine that your damage, AP, health, armor, and MR are all low, so you would gain an advantage no matter what you bought. It is impossible to gain sinergy with any of the other 5 items you already have in this scenario.
Odd question. If I also assume you have low crit and you could only have 1 more item I would do madreds bloodrazer (which normally I would never do)

TehJackAttack

10-18-2012

GA