Katerina makes me never wanna play ahri again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

10-18-2012

whoever said ahri hard counters kat needs to be shot I see no way for ahri to beat kat unless the kat is stupid enough to run at you.

Not saying ahri is a bad champ I just don't think she can beat kat. With that said what champs can beat Kat in lane? I think kennen may be a good idea but aside from that....

I know this sounds whiny...But I just...I can't remember the last time I felt so completely helpless, the lag spikes didn't help either.

Kaze Rurouni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

leblanc if you get all of her burst out before kat, which shouldn't be too hard considering it will silence her. Just avoid skillshot champs, cuz I know that I love fighting champs with skillshots when I'm kat.

BeatRushVII

10-18-2012

she counters her in the sense that she shouldn't be able to kill you reliably with your three dashes.

I just roam and kill other lanes when im aganist ahri, then kill her once im fed before she can spirit rush

if you want to stomp kat, play diana, seriously hate her

Masakan

10-18-2012

That can easily backfire considering kat is infinitly more useful than leblanc late game

SaRCa571ca

10-18-2012

Ok. Ahri is a good champion vs Kat and provide one of the better ones. Katrina has to qew combo for maximum trading dmg. Sometimes following that up with her ult. You have a great escapes with! 3 charges so you can ult away if you cant burst her down or simply charm and walk away. She's already burned shampoo jumping to you so they can only run or else they just get bursted. This is pretty much the case wi th any mid that has a disable. What you really need to do is understand how Katharine is played and then you know how to beat her. My friend complain about the exact same things.

Masakan

10-18-2012

bump

spciytaco69r

10-18-2012

ahri hard counters kat

Afflictid

10-18-2012

I don't see how she can kill you. You have three dashes and a flash. She jumps on you and starts her ult, dash backwards and taunt, now dance around her while she frantically tries to get to you. Shunpo has a really long CD.

KnightMayre

10-18-2012

If Ahri lands charm followed by all of her skills Kat will die, if Ahri misses charm and Kat jumps on her to punish her Kat wins but Ahri doesn't die.
It is a favorable match up for Ahri because of charm but it isn't a counter.

DrShroob

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytaco69r View Post
ahri hard counters kat
If you can aim that Charm at the right time.