What do you guys think?

Keep doing it 55 46.22%
Never again 26 21.85%
meh.... 38 31.93%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Garen Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephyare

10-18-2012

Good, Bad< or otherwise? I've tried a couple games with him as a jungler and do semi-decent... freindly team usually thinks im trolling them but... what do you guys think?

NicknameMy

10-18-2012

I think, Garen can jungle really fast after he gets some levels into judgment. But his mainproblems are:

1. no gapcloser
2. no sustain while jungling
3. earlygame speed is ****
4. needs way more gold than the jungle can offer.

You can do it for fun purpose, but if you want to be realistic, play him top.

iDpark

10-18-2012

rush a mallet and hope you get fed. Use red wisely.
Other than that, Garen is sorta a gimmick jungler, like jungle teemo (AP).

good luck dude.

ChampStat

10-18-2012

He can do it, if your team all instalocked everything but a jungler. In other words, in a pinch, you can step in.

Zephyare

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicknameMy View Post
I think, Garen can jungle really fast after he gets some levels into judgment. But his mainproblems are:

1. no gapcloser
2. no sustain while jungling
3. earlygame speed is ****
4. needs way more gold than the jungle can offer.

You can do it for fun purpose, but if you want to be realistic, play him top.
well....
1. his silence can give a speed boost and temporarily sotp a few champs ability escape mechanics

2. is passive gives alot of health regen and if you have an item that gives life-steal then all the more better (+no mana needs so that's icing on the cake :P)
3. he is faster then most champs i've seen with a base of 320
4. (even though i dont do this) gp-10 items will help with that even thogh i never really needed to lolz

I see what you are saying and im not a pro or have ALOT of expereince like most other players so my arguments are probably rendered invalid... but those are my thoughts lolz... thanks for telling me the cons though

Zephyare

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDpark View Post
rush a mallet and hope you get fed. Use red wisely.
Other than that, Garen is sorta a gimmick jungler, like jungle teemo (AP).

good luck dude.

have yet to use a mallet but have been contemplating whether or not to put that in my build... thanks for the advice though

Epictues

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyare View Post
well....
1. his silence can give a speed boost and temporarily sotp a few champs ability escape mechanics

2. is passive gives alot of health regen and if you have an item that gives life-steal then all the more better (+no mana needs so that's icing on the cake :P)
3. he is faster then most champs i've seen with a base of 320
4. (even though i dont do this) gp-10 items will help with that even thogh i never really needed to lolz

I see what you are saying and im not a pro or have ALOT of expereince like most other players so my arguments are probably rendered invalid... but those are my thoughts lolz... thanks for telling me the cons though

1.) his silence is point blank and that speed boost isnt fast enough to be considered a gap closer

2.)his passive does not regen life if you are attacking jungle minions

3.)a base speed of 320 isnt signifigant enough to make them great at ganking

he doesnt have great jungle clearing capabilities
he doesnt have a good gap closer
he doesnt have a health gain method in jungle

these are some of the most important things a jungler can do.

he is able to mix tankiness with damage nicely, he has decent substain in lane and hes able to escape a gank fairly well. The things listed make him pretty well suited for top lane, not so much for jungling

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

If your team thinks you are trolling, don't do whatever it is you were about to do. Team chemistry is hugely important - if you cause a conflict from champ select, you're much more likely to lose.

Zephyare

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
If your team thinks you are trolling, don't do whatever it is you were about to do. Team chemistry is hugely important - if you cause a conflict from champ select, you're much more likely to lose.

they usually stop with the trollin messages after the first few ganks but thanks for the advice

thedrumest92

01-29-2013

coo