3's Solo Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

treehealage

10-16-2012

Can we get a 3's solo queue option in season 3?

Friggid

10-16-2012

this has already been discussed enough, and the answer is, it cant happen until we get a much bigger player base.

Best BeatwiferNA

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggid View Post
this has already been discussed enough, and the answer is, it cant happen until we get a much bigger player base.
build it and they will come.

CaptainAMorgan

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionlyplay16hrsad View Post
build it and they will come.
RIOT don't work that way. Considering recent history as an example it took over a year of *****ing to get Eve looked at and more than that to get the most expensive skin ever.

RIOT's philosophy is more geared toward "We're the best game ever! We'll work on only one game mode when there are 3 (legitimate ones) and we have these wonderful resources to flaunt in your face while we do nothing with these other game modes.

Hey have fun with those 5 balance changes that mattered!"

If they cared AT ALL it would have been done already. But they clearly don't have the manpower or skill to get it done within a reasonable time.

I lost all faith in RIOT when they say ANYTHING.

NO seriously EVERYTHING they say I wont even take with a grain of salt. I just wont listen because they have already let me down enough.

Sam

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAMorgan View Post
RIOT don't work that way. Considering recent history as an example it took over a year of *****ing to get Eve looked at and more than that to get the most expensive skin ever.

RIOT's philosophy is more geared toward "We're the best game ever! We'll work on only one game mode when there are 3 (legitimate ones) and we have these wonderful resources to flaunt in your face while we do nothing with these other game modes.

Hey have fun with those 5 balance changes that mattered!"

If they cared AT ALL it would have been done already. But they clearly don't have the manpower or skill to get it done within a reasonable time.

I lost all faith in RIOT when they say ANYTHING.

NO seriously EVERYTHING they say I wont even take with a grain of salt. I just wont listen because they have already let me down enough.

Maybe higher priorities? o.o

summoner somenot

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Maybe higher priorities? o.o

they need to sort out their priorities.

Unborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I'm really hoping a 3's solo queue is coming

FearAzrael

10-17-2012

To assume that Riot is sitting on their asses is beyond retarded. They are a business, their bottom line is profit, they are working hard chasing that and I think they have proven themselves already.

Heron Blade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

well, seeing as how the remake has finally been announced, this might increase the player base for it.

Nazban

10-17-2012

Hopefully the 3s solo que doesn't crash like that $2 Million Dollar World Championship did.