New items in PBE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cpudemon

10-18-2012

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...18-2012-splash

Those AD items...omg <3
Especially...

+40 Attack Damage +350 Health UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: +25 Armor Penetration UNIQUE Passive: +15% Spell Vamp

MeltedWater

10-18-2012

Nerf Trinity Force MOAR, PL0x.

Yuan Shikai

10-18-2012

Those will probably be the new Twisted Treeline exclusive items, so do not expect too much if you are not an avid TT player.

cpudemon

10-18-2012

Yep, but I'm gonna toss it out there...why is Lord Van's balanced for TT and not for SR?

Faster game, faster pace (a la Dominion) yes but this also fills some holes that AD casters have that have been brought up a billion times. Honestly, I don't care about the vamp part but the rest of the stats are nice and honestly this item would be great for any AD caster.

I get it, more damage more deaths faster games faster pace but it's not even a cheap item and right now it's WAY better than Youmuu's by a lot. If you're gonna release it for SR (or Dom which I play a lot now) I won't mind dropping SV as long as the rest of the item stays.

As for the other items, I like how they're adding some new flavor to items...that AP hp% burn item is crazyyy.

PyroniusRex

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpudemon View Post
+40 Attack Damage +350 Health UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: +25 Armor Penetration UNIQUE Passive: +15% Spell Vamp
Yes, I would love to use that item on someone such as Kha'Zix or Renekton. Seriously would be nice in SR.

Kadajko

10-18-2012

Forget that!

Wooglet's Witchcap: +80 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: +10% Movement Speed UNIQUE Passive: Increases Ability Power by 25%

AWESOME!

10% bonus freaking movement speed! Stack that with lich bane and you have 17% more movement speed, if you invest 4 into passive that's 19% more movement speed!
Try to catch that caster!

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

hmm that hachet should be 35% reduce healing and it be perfect so that it isnt as strong as an ignite but still does hurt the healing