Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't wait for the new map...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coola

10-18-2012

But I for one will definitely miss the old TT. As far I can tell so far, TT meta is going to change and the strats are going to change as well.

Were there major flaws in TT? The pulling of minions in spawn and the random jungle camps, were bad, but people found ways to work around it.

This is just a post to say that, I am happy that Riot has listened to the community and made some long awaited changes, but I for one will definitely miss the TT that I played for so long.

Sam

10-18-2012

Sniff* It was fun , o well change is more interesting as well! can't wait!

infinite azure

10-18-2012

all TT needed was a fountain fix, and a couple more impassable walls. The art is amazing, and the artists did a fantastic job don't get me wrong. But this is a new map, this isn't treeline, it feels nothing at all like treeline.

nightroad7

10-18-2012

I haven't played much on TT, but now that they're changing it I feel like I missed out on the experience. IDK. However I'm excited about the new map.

HideyoshiX

10-18-2012

I don't find "getting so powerful you one-shot the enemy team and roflstomp their nexus turret" as "finding a way around it"

I'll miss it too, but mostly for the memories of one of my teammates jumping into the spawning platform as Lee Sin and causing the match to go on for another 30 minutes while I re-examined our strategy between team fights due to him giving Jax exactly what Jax needed to man handle our team.