Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I wonder if Dominion will get remade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CynicalGiant

10-18-2012

Hmm...

Hypersauce

10-18-2012

Why would it?

Sazdek

10-18-2012

The only thing I can see being remade or added to dominion is seasonal maps.

Infirc

10-19-2012

Dominions may not be the epitome of balance but it's seriously more balanced than the old TT so, the TT needed those urgent changes, Dominion also needs changes but not a full face rework imho

Tempestphile

10-19-2012

Dominion needs specfic balancing, such as items or aura

DaRatmastah

10-19-2012

The only thing I could see being remade on Dominion is the wall width, or the way walls work. There was serious consideration put into this on TT so that blinkers like Ez and Kass didn't have an obscene transportation advantage. This doesn't exist on Dominion, where mobility is probably even more important. So I could see terrain being altered for such a thing, possibly, though I don't see how it would be possible to do without fundamentally altering the terrain.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

10-19-2012

The corridors from mid to bot could be widened so it's possible to avoid the health relics on large champions and they could make the walls thicker to reduce kassadin's mobility.

urmamasllama

10-19-2012

Quote:
Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R:
The corridors from mid to bot could be widened so it's possible to avoid the health relics on large champions and they could make the walls thicker to reduce kassadin's mobility.

you are going the wrong way with the walls you would have to makes the walls thicker than the nexus wall (he can jump across it too) making the distance to get around the walls shorther and making them a bit thinner is the way to go

FDru

10-19-2012

Quote:
urmamasllama:
you are going the wrong way with the walls you would have to makes the walls thicker than the nexus wall (he can jump across it too) making the distance to get around the walls shorther and making them a bit thinner is the way to go

Or fix teleport abilities so you faceplant into the wall if you try to jump too far, instead of being able to go twice as far. That mechanic is ****ing stupid as hell anyway.

BeefJerkyHunter

10-19-2012

Or they could just make the walls uncrossable. But I doubt that'll ever happen.