Katarina Skin Concepts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLastBaron88

10-17-2012

Katarina is one of my favorite champs to play, and already has a good selection of skins, but I figure my favorite assassin could always use a little more love. So here are a few ideas I had and some unnecessary reasoning to accompany them.
-Dressed to Kill Katarina: Katarina dolled up in a fancy ballroom dress. Because she has clearly mastered pirouettes to such a degree that she can spin gracefully while throwing lethal blades at surrounding foes, and according to her dialogue, has a great enthusiasm for dancing. Plus her ult would look so much better with an elegant and flowing dress to spin in!
-Dauntless Vanguard Katarina: Katarina playing the role of virtuous do-gooder. Because we all like to pretend, and besides, the last JoJ issues did have her teaming up with The Might of Demacia to unravel Swain's conspiracy, even if it was for her own reasons.
Quasi-related note, I would of course be in favor of a Sinister Steel Garen skin to match/contrast, unless of course this is why we have Sanguine Garen?
Opinions below. Thanks for reading!

Overmind Slab

10-17-2012

I'd be worried that Dressed to kill would turn into a french maid or some other "sexy skin" I'd really like to see her decked out in Vanguard armor though.

TheLastBaron88

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overmind Slab View Post
I'd be worried that Dressed to kill would turn into a french maid or some other "sexy skin" I'd really like to see her decked out in Vanguard armor though.
Hmm, well she should certainly look ravishing in a fancy ballroom dress, but I was thinking of it being in more of a classy sort of way. Hence why a ballroom dress, as it is unusually feminine for her character, but not revealing. Whereas she is barely dressed in most of her other skins, lol. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who enjoys Garen's goofy cliche good-guy aesthetics, hahaha. Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate your support!

Tamur

10-18-2012

I like the Vanguard idea tho the Ballroom would be a great theme for skins for champs to have. As for a Katarina skin I want to see is Blade Mistress Katarina

TheLastBaron88

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamur View Post
I like the Vanguard idea tho the Ballroom would be a great theme for skins for champs to have. As for a Katarina skin I want to see is Blade Mistress Katarina
What do you mean by Blade Mistress skin? Could you elaborate? Like is it a theme on another champ or something?

Tamur

10-18-2012

Theme :yes it is but right now only Morgana has one

TheLastBaron88

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamur View Post
Theme :yes it is but right now only Morgana has one
Interesting. Knew I had seen it somewhere before, lol.

TheLastBaron88

10-20-2012

While I am thinking of it, why does Jayce not have a Captain Hammer skin? Like from Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog? It would make my week.

TheLastBaron88

10-23-2012

"Oh, The Hammer isn't these. No, The Hammer is my... it's my... The Hammer is my..."

Nhan Fiction

10-25-2012

Great idea.