TT Complaining

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kentucky Shuffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I find it odd that ever since it's conception, people have been complaining about how 'unbalanced and broken' Twisted Treeline is, yet the SECOND they tell everyone that they're in the process of remaking it, everybody and their sister starts complaining about how it's perfect the way it is and Riot is just going to ruin it.

Twisted Treeline has ALWAYS been a good map and almost solely the gametype I play. Having said that, it DID have MAJOR flaws (turrets, random camps, etc.) but I feel like all of these changes are moving everything in a positive direction.

Also, it's badass that the dragon is gonna be replaced with a giant spider that coincides with Elise's lore

50mm3r

10-17-2012

People hate change bro. All those people crying about eve and kats rework are probably hiding in shame right now. TT will be no different. It will get released, it wont be like the old 3s where certain champs were insta win and people will cry that they ruined their favorite game mode.

BanditManSteve

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnXpctd Answers View Post
I find it odd that ever since it's conception, people have been complaining about how 'unbalanced and broken' Twisted Treeline is, yet the SECOND they tell everyone that they're in the process of remaking it, everybody and their sister starts complaining about how it's perfect the way it is and Riot is just going to ruin it.

Twisted Treeline has ALWAYS been a good map and almost solely the gametype I play. Having said that, it DID have MAJOR flaws (turrets, random camps, etc.) but I feel like all of these changes are moving everything in a positive direction.

Also, it's badass that the dragon is gonna be replaced with a giant spider that coincides with Elise's lore
I have yet to see anyone upset with the remake. TT had a fanbase. Granted it wasnt very big, but it did have one. I for one am glad they are remaking it. Seeing swains and tryndameres solo kill the entire enemy team due to snowballing and not having enough man power was just stupid.

HayabusaZero

10-17-2012

Like 50mm3r pointed out, people just don't like changes.

I believe this remake will put TT on a really great level, with new items to balance the champs, new layout that resolves the major flaws, and possibly a better experience in general.

Riot is finally showing some love to this map, and that's a good thing!

I am the Luxray

10-17-2012

I just started playing TT in ranked, so i don't really know too much about its meta. I didnt even know there was supposed to be a jungler and we still did fine. Was this change really necessary?

Unrestricted PK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnXpctd Answers View Post

The problems we are *****ing about is they're not just fixing, they're getting rid of it and making a new map. It's Twisted Treeline and now i'ts becoming the Shadow Isles? Dafuq? Just make this new SI a new map. Then continue to tweak the actualy Twisted Treeline. Not just get rid of it and give us a 3v3 mini dominion mode.