At what point

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pimp With A Limp

09-29-2010

At what point is it appropriate to let a team mate know its time to stop jungleing and time to join the rest of the team in pushes and team fights.

I just played a game where our Udyr would refuse to join team fights. He insisted on jungleing till he reached level 18 and had the gear he needed/wanted.

I donít want to be a di*k to my team mates but at what point in the game can I insist they stop jungleing and start joining the rest of the team.

-Katel One

Balmarog

09-29-2010

I'd say around 5-6 is time to start ganking, and if you're still consistently jungling past 10 you're wrong.

Acclue

09-29-2010

He wanted PvE LoL

Bakarov

09-29-2010

Brilliant question Katel
The point of jungling is to gain levels and get loot as good as a lane of 2 players. so! you can have 2 lanes with 1 player in it I.E getting overall more EXP. The thing that makes jungling so very special is that all the constant moving allows that player to quickly assist 2/3 of the board at a fairly short notice. So the answer to your question is depending on the charecter... He should probably cant be asked until the very latest level 5.

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

On WW, i start makes ganks around 4-6. After i hit 6, i am CONSTANTLY looking for a lane to gank because my ult is on such a short CD. However, when i am not ganking, i shall stay inside the Jungle, so matter what, the enemy wont see me comming (Except for wards of course).

I find it best to only go out into a lane whenever a solo lane needed to recall, otherwise, don't give your position away! Mid-late game, you should stay relatively close to your team so you can help in teamfights, but, as i said, try to stay in brush so they don't know you're there.

Whyplash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

I think what drives me bat **** crazy is when you ace the opposing team, and 3 of your teammates insist on jungling more rather than pushing that lane. -_-