Have you ever raged so hard you afked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crypto

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakarov View Post
Yep in HoN... A team mate was chain feeding and then yelling at our team for sucking so bad that our girl friends would leave us for him cause he was so good at hon. If you think about this long enough you'll get diabetes
that's so funny and true, ahah, no.

crum6178

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revey View Post
I was in mid lane and this trynd decides to come up into middle lane.. For what reasons I dont know.. And just sits in the bush.. Constantly pinging me.. I have no clue why. All of the sudden he starts attacking the enemy champ and dies. I tell him.. Maybe you should stay in your lane.. This happens 4 times. I repeatedly tell him stay in your own lane. So after the 5th time I just afk in base to go smoke. Only to come back to have everyone raging at me for not helping trynd in mid. What the hell. Next thing I know they are all gonna report me for this. Thats my story whats yours.
The real funny thing about your story is that you actually got so upset over a video game. I guess video games is real serious business nowadays. Just learn to have fun with it and roll with the punches. Maybe get out of the house once in a while and enjoy life.

Reap22

09-29-2010

Smoking is obviously more productive than keeping cool and just ganking. =/