Have you ever raged so hard you afked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revey

09-29-2010

I was in mid lane and this trynd decides to come up into middle lane.. For what reasons I dont know.. And just sits in the bush.. Constantly pinging me.. I have no clue why. All of the sudden he starts attacking the enemy champ and dies. I tell him.. Maybe you should stay in your lane.. This happens 4 times. I repeatedly tell him stay in your own lane. So after the 5th time I just afk in base to go smoke. Only to come back to have everyone raging at me for not helping trynd in mid. What the hell. Next thing I know they are all gonna report me for this. Thats my story whats yours.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

sure...to my room...I prefer to play flaccid

Elkasaurus

09-29-2010

lol u smoke dats kool bro

Painlestoxin

09-29-2010

Imo you are the bad one not him. He fed. You can still win with a feeder, you just left the game. You were doing the most damage therefore you are the baddie.

/thread

Bakarov

09-29-2010

Yep in HoN... A team mate was chain feeding and then yelling at our team for sucking so bad that our girl friends would leave us for him cause he was so good at hon. If you think about this long enough you'll get diabetes

turtlejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

why did you feel the need to share this? you know everyone will downvote it till it's closed, right? because you were an ass. the trynd was just bad, but you were an ass. don't you know which is worse?

CodeComplex

09-29-2010

OH OH OH....I raged one game extremely hard cause i kept failing to kill a janna in mid..I raged quit and went to play Combat arms..I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE HEAL?!?!?!?!

Concentration

09-29-2010

Riveting tale chap

Scarlena

09-29-2010

I agree with what you did. I wouldn't say I afk regularily, but if I don't feel like a game is worth my time (like if I just think my team mates are too stupid), I just stop playing.

Yeah is sucks when someone afks, but it also sucks when your team mates are re tards.

Bregan

09-29-2010

i have raged at my team when they wouldnt surrender when its literally impossible to win, but their resistance is slowing the enemy's pushing causing the game to last longer. i mean, pushing inhib tower on all lanes, we havent taken a single tower, down by 4 levels all around, lol gtfo. at that point, i decided to do my part in helping end the stupidity and just afk to offer the enemy's less resistance.