Ebonmaw's Horn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benjamander

10-17-2012

So, i read the thread on the new Twisted Treeline update, and i have to say im very excited! It looks awesome. I also noticed that they are replacing Ebonmaw (the dragon on TT) with a spider named Vilemaw. Im happy to see changes in TT but maybe as a little memorial for Ebonmaw they could make a special item in memory, so with no further a due, here is the pitch:

Item Name: Ebonmaw's Horn

Cost: 3350 (You'll see why later)

Description: If you have seen Ebonmaw (which you probably all have) in game or on his portrait picture, you can see he has yellowish-golden horns. Ebonmaw's Horn would basically be one of those horns hollowed out with a golden rim around the bell (the part the sound comes out of) of the horn. It would be made to look like a sort of war horn.

Stats:
+300 health
+25 armor
+25 magic resist

Now here is where it gets interesting. So we all know Ebonmaw has a buff that gives every team member _% increased damage based on level. This is where the Ebonmaw qualities come out.

Unique Aura:
-Grants 8% extra AD and AP to allied champions within aura radius.
(The radius of the aura from the champion with the item to one side of the circle will be 1175. The overall aura diameter will be 2350)

Unique Active:
-Increases procs from the aura into 25% AD and AP to allied champions for 5 seconds

Cooldown: 120 seconds (it seemed like a pretty strong active so i made a relatively longer cooldown than on a lot of other items)

I hope you like it! If you do, like and bump (for Ebonmaw ) and if you don't, post suggestions in the comments and i will adjust it accordingly depending on whether i and others agree or not. Thank you to anyone who read the whole post and put input.

demestoss

10-17-2012

....... i assume health and armor aren't meant to be negatives but instead dot points?

HigurashiDragon

10-17-2012

Bump because I want Ebonmaw to be remembered!!

Benjamander

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by demestoss View Post
....... i assume health and armor aren't meant to be negatives but instead dot points?
lol your probably right im gonna change that right now