The best team comp for a 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

David12596

09-29-2010

What do you think the best team comp is?

I personally think 1 tank, 2 dps, 1 mage, 1 support and one of them should jungle. Now i know some people like 2 tanks, 2 dps, 1 mage or something different, but i think this team comp is the best.

I was going to make a poll but it is going to go pass the limit of 40.

fr0d

09-29-2010

4 tanks and sona

LenSch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Garen Garen Garen Garen Garen

Leagerz

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenSch View Post
Garen Garen Garen Garen Garen
malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich

Knothing

09-29-2010

Amumu, Morgana, Ezreal, Kog Maw and Annie/Vlad is IMO the strongest 5v5 you could setup in game right now. And Amumu can jungle also.

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Tanky dps or mage (Garen, Kaiser, Morgana) This is your 2nd solo lane (or 1v2 lane)
Ranged Carry - Kog, Trist, MF - Mid
Support - Sona, Taric - Bottom lane
Melee dps - Yi, Warwick - Bottom lane or jungler
Tank with CC - Amumu, Shen - Bottom lane or jungler

I love setups like this because the only hero you actually want to focus is the ranged carry or possibly the melee, but the melee typically sweeps into the fight once the first round of CC has gone out or they feel confident about ulting the right person and dropping them extremely fast.

The current meta game doesn't have a lot of room for assasins, because a good team's tank/support will peel the Akali/Kassadin off your carry so fast they die in a heartbeat. Mages are also not that great, because it's so hard to burst any hero on this team but the ranged dps, and they are hidden behind the wall of steel that is the tank and tanky dps.

The listed characters are just examples, I'm not saying I would only consider that list of 2 or 3 for the role.

Irate Pirate

07-18-2011

Offtank
AD carry
AP carry
tank
Support