Blind Pick is OP

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Give a normal version of draft mode (no bans, both teams can have a champion) so that you don't get unsuspectingly matched against pubstomp teams while messing around.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QNecron

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Normal needs something, Blink Pick is not only boring but border line annoying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrWhiskersTheCat

Senior Member

09-29-2010

What about low level players...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noskill5

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
Give a normal version of draft mode (no bans, both teams can have a champion) so that you don't get unsuspectingly matched against pubstomp teams while messing around.
"And in other news: queue dodging has risen by 3000%"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epicurite

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Give normal mode just normal picks, they see you and you see them. Teaches new players about counter picks. Premades will still pubstomp, blind or not though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xylophones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNecron View Post
Normal needs something, Blink Pick is not only boring but border line annoying.
There's no bans, so it's safe to assume you'll always be fighting at least 1-2 of the following champs:

Kog'Maw (especially this week)
Morgana
Garen
Vladimir


Plan accordingly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ayanaftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

how about no bans, and mirror match allowed just like now but u can just see what the other team is picking


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

All this drafting has turned you into a softy.... the non-ranked players suck it up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrunkHobo15

Senior Member

09-29-2010

i love premade normal because we can pick all the tryhard heroes into one comp

amumu/garen/morg/vlad/kog


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QNecron

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylophones View Post
There's no bans, so it's safe to assume you'll always be fighting at least 1-2 of the following champs:

Kog'Maw (especially this week)
Morgana
Garen
Vladimir


Plan accordingly.
Ya I know, its just I would be nice to be able to play other heroes should the off chance that those heroes aren't in the game.


12