Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Entire team dc / crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fizzpatrick

10-17-2012

Was playing a match today, and my entire team (only my team. enemy team was unaffected) either got the "Attempting to reconnect message" or had their client crash and got a bugsplat error message. Three crashes and two d/c (we were not premade so it's not like we were on the same network or anything).

After losing (inevitable after whole team d/c's), there was no loss forgiven. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

FrozenMangoGod

10-17-2012

i've gotten dc for 5 seconds about 5 times ingame, and for the past 4 games. Been happening since 7 hours ago...this patch

Restitution

10-17-2012

OP, that situation has happened to me to the letter at around 5-6 PM today. No loss forgiven, and every player experienced d/cs and huge amounts of lag in between said d/c's.

chancho

01-19-2013

Happened to me yesterday, still no response from riot.

chancho

01-19-2013

see http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3019047&highlight=entire+team+bugsplat