Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do I play against idiots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xylophones

09-29-2010

Quote:
Tyhan:
Every single Pantheon I have ever played against builds DPS and uses HeartSeeker Strike. Sometimes I like to point out that they could be doing more damage with autoattacks just to be a little helpful because I did the same thing when I started with Pantheon too.

I guess the moral of the story is, pointing out others' flaws whilst playing an AP Yi makes you look just a little blacker than the kettle.

Bakarov

09-29-2010

Quote:
Tyhan:
Every single Pantheon I have ever played against builds DPS and uses HeartSeeker Strike. Sometimes I like to point out that they could be doing more damage with autoattacks just to be a little helpful because I did the same thing when I started with Pantheon too. They sit there saying "HSS stacks armor penetration! It works really well with black cleaver!" While DPS Cho is telling me I'm terrible because I was AP Yi. DPS Cho, man.

Because your not insulting them enough... go to HoN and condescend your way to the top over there. and stay there. GG that guy

Tyhan

09-29-2010

Quote:
Xylophones:
I guess the moral of the story is, pointing out others' flaws whilst playing an AP Yi makes you look just a little blacker than the kettle.

I get the same thing when I play Pantheon and rock the other Pantheon.