Why do I play against idiots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

09-29-2010

Every single Pantheon I have ever played against builds DPS and uses HeartSeeker Strike. Sometimes I like to point out that they could be doing more damage with autoattacks just to be a little helpful because I did the same thing when I started with Pantheon too. They sit there saying "HSS stacks armor penetration! It works really well with black cleaver!" While DPS Cho is telling me I'm terrible because I was AP Yi. DPS Cho, man.

Xylophones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

lol ap yi

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

much like a thief...takes one to know one?....hehehehe...jk

Verche

09-29-2010

The post sounds like theyre on your team but you say that you play against. I am officially confused.

Boreall

09-29-2010

I'd rather play against idiots than with idiots.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verche View Post
The post sounds like theyre on your team but you say that you play against. I am officially confused.
That's typical in lower ELO. More often than not you have to win an argument with your team before you can even engage in a teamfight with the enemy team.

im rammus

09-29-2010

Sounds like you were all bad. All of you.

Warscythes

09-29-2010

Your opinion is noted and disregarded.

Tyhan

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verche View Post
I did play against them. I was playing with my friends and we of course lost because my friends aren't very good. The other team sitting there saying we're bad at random intervals throughout the game and the only thing I pointed out was that Pantheon could've killed me if he used autoattacks this one time where he used hSS.

Euphoric Recall

09-29-2010

I think its because when they see Panth, they automatically associate him with a tank(Buff dude, Big shield etc), when unknowingly, hes pretty frail.

That said

Someone AP Panth