jungling runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonxa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

what should i get for jungling runes? im mostly jungling with warwick which doesnt need but with runes ill probably be able to get dragon earlier and with udyr for some reason i just cant jungle without runes so runes for jungling?

GiantFingers

09-29-2010

im no pro jungler but i've heard exp quints help alot

Diego Forlán

09-29-2010

On Olaf I use
X3 Health Quints
Armor Pen OR Attack speed marks
Flat health or dodge seals
Glyphs can be whatever you prefer.

I would think these runes would stay the same for most jungles.

brb getting sued

09-29-2010

Same runes you would use on any other champion, honestly.

Runes are not that essential to jungling. Forfeiting good runes for team battles (standard apen/dodge/cdr/health) in favor of better runes for jungling is a poor choice, imo.

gosp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-29-2010

Armor yellows over dodge yellows because every once in a while, the RNG will just say U DAI NAO K?
Armor pen reds are probably still the best due to their versatility. If you'll only ever be playing warwick, you could try attack speed.
Blues can be whatever you want. For Warwick, I'd go with magic resist. Others want Cooldown Reduction. Others want mana. It all works.
Quints can really be whatever you like. Armor Pen, flat Health, Movement Speed, or XP work well.

Dragonxa

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosp View Post
Armor yellows over dodge yellows because every once in a while, the RNG will just say U DAI NAO K?
Armor pen reds are probably still the best due to their versatility. If you'll only ever be playing warwick, you could try attack speed.
Blues can be whatever you want. For Warwick, I'd go with magic resist. Others want Cooldown Reduction. Others want mana. It all works.
Quints can really be whatever you like. Armor Pen, flat Health, Movement Speed, or XP work well.
but if i want like to play udyr and i pick hes phoneix form first which deals magic damage will armor pen still be as good?

xzarion

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonxa View Post
but if i want like to play udyr and i pick hes phoneix form first which deals magic damage will armor pen still be as good?
Udyr, If you're going tanky with sunfire/phoenix lol , MPen is better. Otherwise go Armor Pen.

Valdez237

09-29-2010

Some prefer to do attack speed marks due to the high amount of auto attacking done in the jungle.

dreamNing

09-29-2010

Armor yellows
Aspd Reds for some, Arpen Reds for most.

Whom

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonxa View Post
Yes, because jungle creeps start out with zero or negative magic resist but around 6-8 armor (Dragon has 20 armor and 0 magic resist).