Cho'Gath players discussion!! talk about builds and roles.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashen Paige

10-17-2012

Hey fellow Cho mainers. been playing Cho for almost a month, started Top and settled on mid Cho, where i find he does great for his Bully/CS control style. So far my final build has been Athene's/Merc/DFG. I like Athene's for him best cause of the strong MR stats and removing his big mana consumption weakness, followed closely by the nice CDR, so im definitely keeping that. but i dont know about DFG though. i usually get by late game, but i mostly find the active to not be all that great to me (im probably wrong. 25% seems really strong against tanks) and end up using it mostly for the CDR.

so yeah, part of the discussion im hoping to get out of this is maybe see Cho builds differ from mines and maybe find a suitable replacement for DFG (something cheaper or stronger). i do want Abyssal, but i find getting as close to CDR cap as possible to be a slightly higher priority after i get Athene's which is why it, or Rabaddon's if im really fed, is my 4th item.

remember, this isnt necessarily about Cho mid, thats just how i play him, so we could definitley talk about jungle or top. id definitely like to hear why people like him as top so much (aside from AP being a strong counter), because most of the reason i changed to Mid is because he just cant hassle the top as hard because it really is just tank vs tank, add to that to the fact that he can be ganked and theres nothing really aside from melee Rupture you can do about it. if they want in, then theyre coming in. so at least with mid, i can work the lane harder and make the mage work for it if hes gonna try it.

so discuss.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashen Paige

10-17-2012

bump cause GD moves so freakin fast