Cho'Gath needs some love.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nütcracko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Vorpal Spikes- My problem with Vorpal Spikes is it is just not useful on Cho. Ashe got Hawkshot because Plentiful Bounty (i believe that was the name) was next to worthless on her.

Feral Scream- Has a range of 300. I would like to see the cone from Cho thinner but have a longer range.

Feast- I personally think that upon death Cho should lose half of his Feast stacks, not 3.

Carnivore- while this seems helpful, it requires you to constantly be last hitting minions to be of any use and only 8-16 mana is restored depending on your level so using one of your costly skills on minions ends up really draining your mana.

Other notes: Cho has extreme mana issues. I take along flat mana regen seals along with buying dorans ring as a first buy. Not only does cho have a horrible mana pool but his mana regen even with dorans and mana regen seals with the cost of his spells makes you able to really only be able to activate one spell a minute for harassing this way you still have enough mana for rupture if your enemy starts to harass you or if there is a gank coming your way. Building Cho as a tank is viable but is far out shined by amumu, mundo, mord (even if mord is not being built as a tank), nasus ect... Making an AP Cho build is far less viable because he simply cant dish out the same damage other mages can. Making a hybrid build gives you moderately better survivability with a small amount of nuking power but you will be unable to truely tank and can only initiate for short battles because since you are not building a full tank you cant just soak up damage like a tank should be able to. If something goes wrong and you end up dying late game you end up losing 450 hps and farming to get stacks back up is not only time consuming but with your ultimate on cool down thats one less nuke during team fights which makes losing team fights after the initial death far less likely.
If you have read all the way to this, then tank you for reading my post. Just to clarify i do not think that Cho is UP, im just saying that he certainly need some love from riot and is in need of a few tweaks, (Vorpal Spikes remake or a completely new skill i believe to be the most important). I certainly believe Eve, soraka, TF, need more love then Cho but i main Cho so heres my 2 cents ^_^

Nütcracko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Rawr?

Balmarog

09-29-2010

Wrong forum, home boy.

Tyhan

09-29-2010

A Cho silenced me from a range longer than Xin Zhao's charge thanks to lag today. It was pretty stupid.