Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we add a 2 second Transform time for Nid, Jayce, and now Elise?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archyboy

10-17-2012

I know I'm going to get blind downvoted here but it's annoying as **** how with the addition of Elise we are going to have three champs that will be able to transform at any point when their ults are off CD. I would rather play Nid with the thought process of do I transform into cougar and kill or stay in human and poke.

Nid and Jayce are extremely annoying to chase/run away from because they are able to swap forms instantly. Following this pattern Elise is going to be the exact same.

Quote:
Archyboy:
Look at Lone Druid, what doesn't make him extremely broken is that he doesn't go into his tanky bear/squishy ranged form at will. He actually needs to stand there for a second or two to transform. Sure he has the added bonus of having 12 items thanks to his bear but it adds a little depth to a champion.

Jayce being able to harrass like a ***** at range then instantly smacking you away with the hammer is stupid. He needs to at least be punished for pressing R. It shouldn't be a HEY LET'S USE ALL 6 OF MY SPELLS AT ONCE.

Flame Shield On.

Archyboy

10-17-2012

downvoting without a post is a crime in itself

5WG Morgana

10-17-2012

I don't get it, I think the transformation time's fine. I haven't had any issues with chasing Jayce or Nidalee.

Archyboy

10-17-2012

bump

Glitter Gem

10-17-2012

Adding any cast time to a transformation would completely destroy their viability.

SculptorOvFlesh

10-17-2012

Is her ult a toggle/swap thing? or is it like Shy's on a long CD

Kujo Jotaro

10-17-2012

Quote:
Foggernaut:
Adding any cast time to a transformation would completely destroy their viability.

Especially Jayce since you need to combo fast as he has no real ult. Even then sometimes the CD on transform can **** you over

wesome

10-17-2012

Not only is any time a terrible idea but 2 seconds? That would be awful, there are very few spells in the game that have that long a casting time.

Archyboy

10-17-2012

Quote:
SculptorOvFlesh:
Is her ult a toggle/swap thing? or is it like Shy's on a long CD

Look at Lone Druid, what doesn't make him extremely broken is that he doesn't go into his tanky bear/squishy ranged form at will. He actually needs to stand there for a second or two to transform. Sure he has the added bonus of having 12 items thanks to his bear but it adds a little depth to a champion.

Jayce being able to harrass like a ***** at range then instantly smacking you away with the hammer is stupid. He needs to at least be punished for pressing R. It shouldn't be a HEY LET'S USE ALL 6 OF MY SPELLS AT ONCE.

IrrationalNoob

10-17-2012

The balance of their transform kits is a small lockout time on transforming back on top of the effect they get on transform not being very ult like and instead being on par with a normal ability.

The benefit is obviously the extra set of skills they can toggle access to.

Generally this would make them better in long drawn out fights rather then hard commit fights (where most other champions ults have a large effect). I expect Spider Queen to not be very different in this regard.