So after all that talk about better female designs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Robot Yuri

10-17-2012

You guys took a champion design that was already a perfect example of what you were promising(although I'm sure there were tweaks that could have been done or other, similar directions it could have taken), and turn it into another sexy lady in a bathing suit.

I can't even begin to describe my disappointment with you, Riot.

Yes, I know that you said you weren't going to stop making stripperiffic champions, IronStylus, but to do this to a champion that already had a design that wasn't like that? And releasing it immediately after all that talk? That's just messed up, and it sends everybody who was concerned about this a big middle finger. Guess it really was just talk.

Never trusting you again. Sure, I'll keep playing your game, it's fun. I'll even buy Elise, because her kit looks great. But I'm not spending any RP on her("oh, but her skin totally isn't a bathing suit, you could get that!"). You don't deserve my money anymore, and I've given you over 300 dollars. Remember that infographic, where you said that 90% of your playerbase was male? Does that really mean that you feel like the 10% of us that aren't don't matter enough to not do stuff like this?

Grand Eleven

10-17-2012

Honestly they should have just used the drider design, sh'es practically worshiping Lolth anyway:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs30/f/20...y_Ironshod.jpg

But yeah ... it fits the lor for her to be really sexy... but I shockingly have to agree .... the *** appeal was forced in this time.

Ailias

10-17-2012

This

I mean of all the champions where they could have broken away and done something really different...

I am disappoint

Robot Yuri

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailias View Post
This

I mean of all the champions where they could have broken away and done something really different...

I am disappoint
This is the worst part. This could have been the perfect champion to address a large chunk of the community's concerns to pretend like they care before they went back to grinding out young ladies in bikinis for all! But no, instead of getting an actual monster lady we get yet another sexy thing with the same body type as every other woman in this game, only she can transform into a spider! Immediately after everything that was said by the art team.

TheUlf

10-17-2012

There is actually only one adult female League of Legends champion - she's 25, came from a background in fashion modeling and has to prep an extra costume change every time Riot releases a new female character.