*Sees Twisted Treeline remake*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
My Arachia begs to differ.

Though why should I listen to the opinion of a bag of bones, such as yourself?

I may be missing a pair of legs, but at least I live.
I'm not dead... yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
LIES!

Spiders shall never defeat Dragons!

Twisted Treeline was merely a setback!
...I feel patethic...

Lunari Fox

10-18-2012

I blame Elise.

Over The Horizon

10-18-2012

((They're going to feed you to Shelob T.T))

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-18-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv_nOw3NS68 i even lost the dance competition

Ask the Shadow

10-18-2012

Aye, Dragon-Spawn, and this is without mentioning that the mighty Vilemaw possesses numerous special abilities, rather than simply blowing minute spurts of flame at its foes. I approve greatly of the remake to this Field of Justice, particularly the new weapons that are to be made available (also courtesy of the Shadow Isles).

Edit: From further browsing of the map itself, an additional discovery has come to light: the skeleton of a comparatively tiny dragon tangled in the webs of Vilemaw. Vilemaw further brings a toxic corrosion ability, reducing its targets' armor and magic resistance, while also being capable of pulling in its victims with a large web. A mighty multi-clawed attack also is in its arsenal, rending its foes with crippling blows. Should the beast be defeated (not slain; it explicitly retreats back into its lair), the reworked Crest of Crushing Wrath bestows rapid replenishment of its bearer's health and mana, increases the speed at which they attack, and reduces the cooldowns of their spells. 'tis clearly a worthy investment of time.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Aye, Dragon-Spawn, and this is without mentioning that the mighty Vilemaw possesses numerous special abilities, rather than simply blowing minute spurts of flame at its foes. I approve greatly of the remake to this Field of Justice, particularly the new weapons that are to be made available (also courtesy of the Shadow Isles).

From further browsing of the map itself, an additional discovery has come to light: the skeleton of a comparatively tiny dragon tangled in the webs of Vilemaw. Vilemaw further brings a toxic corrosion ability, reducing its targets' armor and magic resistance, while also being capable of pulling in its victims with a large web. A mighty multi-clawed attack also is in its arsenal, rending its foes with crippling blows. Should the beast be defeated (not slain; it explicitly retreats back into its lair), the reworked Crest of Crushing Wrath bestows rapid replenishment of its bearer's health and mana, increases the speed at which they attack, and reduces the cooldowns of their spells. 'tis clearly a worthy investment of time.
Yes, its like Chogath, if i die, my corpse become smaller than my real size.... and THAT SPIDER STEAL MY POWERS, i can use a toxic corrosion ability outside of the fields, but the league prohibited me use that...

Whatever, as your friend Yorick says "Death is only the beginning."

UberDuDrop

10-23-2012

I shall miss you Ebonmaw. You were a good dragon, deserving the honor of Baron Nashor. Vilemaw must have been up to some dirty tricks, and, as a minion, I shall find out Vilemaws weakness, to avenge you.

-A condemned Purple Caster Minion.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
It appears that Vilemaw has devoured a Dragon recently. Could these skeleton remains belong to Ebonmaw, or is this the Spider equivalent to a scarecrow?
Ebonmaw may stay alive... Ebonmaw 2.0 as Champion SOON!!!(?)

Ask Grªves

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
*sees that Ebonmaw the dragon is being replaced by Vilemaw the spider*
"There goes them sum'ners showin' they can't hit th'ground with their hats in three throws..."