Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Elise...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

10-18-2012

Quote:
FOODFOOD:

I didn't realize high-HP targets were the problem in Dominion...

Darius and Jayce are a problem in Dominion and neither of those is defined by their Low Hp numbers in fact both are a problem because they deal massive damage while being hard to deal with, Specially Darius who can cho 45% of your health by building phage+Randuins (i know Jayce's Op thing is the % health damage and the masssive ad scaling but it doesn't em,an his base Hp and hp/lvl aren't high.

what i'm worried about is her Treeline version equipping Blacktorch, Burning 5% of target's MAx Hp on every spell that hits plus the 8% from her spells seems rather OP

I think this will be a JAyce case, she'll be full fledged Op in Dominion while summonners tift cries 4 montsh for buffs and trheatens people to report for palying her (i know i was reported for playing Jayce on a 5v5 matches before the JAyce is op craze hitted there), 4 months after that sudden realization will strike them about she being Op. SO epect having an Op champion during 4 months after her release, before Sr starts crying about her.

DiscworldDeath

10-18-2012

I don't think she'll be OP. I'm not even sure she's a good fit for mid-lane on SR. Might be better for top lane.

Has some weak sustain, doesn't really have AoE damage (1 spell), doesn't really have the ability to burst someone down even 1v1. Feels more like a bruiser to me, feels a bit weird, honestly.

Might be an assassin that bursts people 1v1 with all of her abilities together and DFG and in melee range, the human form W is a large chunk of her damage and is pretty slow, her stun doesn't deal damage, and also her trollpool ability is a bit finicky to use.

Nah, don't think she's OP just yet.

You know how most champions have 3-4 damaging abilities? Elise has her human and spider Q, and her human W to deal damage. So she's like other champions in this regard.

DiscworldDeath

10-18-2012

BTW, her "Trollpool"? Enemies can see the range she can drop in on. She can't move during this time, she can only drop on an enemy. So it's kinda like Zhonya's - if you can't drop on an enemy, they know exactly where you're going to drop.

IIIIllllllllllll

10-18-2012

Wow nid/jayce 2.0 fizz/vlad 2.0 malzhar 2.0 ...... Riots making old champions look bad >.>

AndersMMO

10-18-2012

I give it less than 24 hours before I find out how to break her beyond comprehension.

Maybe the first champ to actually want hybrid pen runes?!

DiscworldDeath

10-18-2012

She doesn't scale at all with AD, unless you account for her AS steroid...

AndersMMO

10-18-2012

Quote:
DiscworldDeath:
She doesn't scale at all with AD, unless you account for her AS steroid...

You sure about that?

I was relatively sure that her execute was AD based, they made it % scaling to accommodate the presumption she wouldn't be building heavily hybrid.

I may very well be wrong however...

DiscworldDeath

10-18-2012

It's AP scaling, I think 1% per 50 AP. Don't remember off of the top of my head.

Nothing on her scales with AD.

And I don't see what the % has to do with the assumption she'll be building hybrid... Eve ult is % and non-Hybrid, WW, Jayce...

larkhill

10-18-2012

i have very little fear of her being op. she suffers from the same issues syndra does. her damage doesnt come out fast enough. why pick a slow burst champ when u can pick a fast burst? at least syndra has the ability to throw buffs in SR that could give her a niche role. in dom, neither of these champs bring anyhing unique enough to be picked over other ap burst champs.

potentially high dmg and utility dont mean a thing if u cant use it efficiently

Mad Suppordle

10-18-2012

I can see here coming in as an ap bruiser. Shes got a massive aspd steroid (140%) and no mana costs in spider form. She'll be like jayce, lead in ranged form, q does % current hp, w spider bomb, e stun, switch to spider form, q % missing hp / gap closer, w 140% aspd, e to juke high damage skills / chase. Seems strong but has a moderate skillcap for the rotation.