Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Elise...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOODFOOD

10-17-2012

Jayce + Yorick with a troll pool and a hint of Malzahar? Am I reading this right?

She's going to be a little... derp... in dominion.

Quote:
":
spiderp

Phourc

10-17-2012

Stun, dot, minions, boosted movespeed, defense, and magic damage/health onhit in spider form, invulnerability, and the icing on the maybe too much utility cake is a % missing health execute in spider form.

I will admit, little concerned about this one ):

Argodis

10-17-2012

I don't anticipate Elise being a problem. Any champ that requires effort to play doesn't get much play on Dominion. She's also appears to be a mage which further decreases her chances of being played on Dominion.

Unless her numbers are off, particularly the scaling of her Q, you probably won't see her again 2 weeks after release.

Regardless, if she becomes a problem I'll just play Sivir and crush her.

Reynmaker

10-17-2012

OP releases sell. Expect Jayce numbers. Nerfs will come in the weeks thereafter.

lbgsloan

10-17-2012

Nidalle 2.0 huh. This is definitely not going to end well unless they release her on the weak side. Which they will not after the Syndra fiasco caused mass refunds of her.

DiscworldDeath

10-18-2012

Talk about a knee-jerk reaction.

Sakuri Ono

10-18-2012

Actually I think she's exactly what Dominion needs right now. A kit that specializes in punishing high-HP targets by poisoning them down rapidly and then switching to allow a Volibear style W for the finish?

Hello Singed-bot counter.

Edit: Also; since this seems to be a Champion who needs AP in human form, AS in spider form, probably uses mana, and of course being Dom loves CDR...we finally might have a pick where you don't get yelled at for building Nashor's Tooth? XD

FOODFOOD

10-18-2012

Quote:
DiscworldDeath:
Talk about a knee-jerk reaction.

Indeed it is. It's just... after Jayce, Rengar & Kha Zix, I get really worried when I see so much utility in a champ.

Quote:
Sakuri Ono:
Actually I think she's exactly what Dominion needs right now. A kit that specializes in punishing high-HP targets by poisoning them down rapidly and then switching to allow a Volibear style W for the finish?

Hello Singed-bot counter.

I didn't realize high-HP targets were the problem in Dominion...

DiscworldDeath

10-18-2012

Syndra's kit has a stun, knock-back, slow, and can move creeps/buff monsters. Amazing utility.

Kha actually only has a slow as "utility", and maybe some would count a dash as utility.

Phourc

10-18-2012

^ As their last formswap champion, Jayce isn't in a very good place powerwise, and I'm already kinda concerned seeing Elise with a nuke + 8% of current HP in caster form and a % missing HP execute in spider form.

At least the cooldown appears to be longer than 'Zix's Q, so she'll have to form swap to do a full 100 - 0 combo.

Edit: as for utility she's a jayce or Vlad with hard CC, which just seems ridiculous.