Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account received a suspension when email says should be a Warning.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestBetAztec

10-17-2012

"Certain in-game activity on your account was found to be in violation of the Summoner's Code by the Tribunal. This is a friendly WARNING encouraging you to respect the Summoner's Code and contribute positively to the community. Please remember that subsequent violations of this code can lead to suspensions on your account. "

The email and my tribunal case both specfically say that the action taken will be a warning. Then the email says that if i continue to do this that I will have futher action taken. The only issue is, I havent been able to do anyting because I was suspended.

I believe that I was wrongly suspended because the email and my tribunal case both state that I was punished and the action taken was suppose to be a WARNING not a SUSPENSION.

Please respond?

BestBetAztec

10-17-2012

My IGN is Aztecothemage

Ion Cur

10-17-2012

Have you left any games recently?

Nvm I checked your match history. That's really unfortunate. A mistake on Riot's side possibly?