Account received a suspension when email says should be a Warning.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aztecothewar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

"Certain in-game activity on your account was found to be in violation of the Summoner's Code by the Tribunal. This is a friendly WARNING encouraging you to respect the Summoner's Code and contribute positively to the community. Please remember that subsequent violations of this code can lead to suspensions on your account. "

The email and my tribunal case both specfically say that the action taken will be a warning. Then the email says that if i continue to do this that I will have futher action taken. The only issue is, I havent been able to do anyting because I was suspended.

I believe that I was wrongly suspended because the email and my tribunal case both state that I was punished and the action taken was suppose to be a WARNING not a SUSPENSION.

Please respond?

Aztecothewar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

My IGN is Aztecothemage

Ion Cur

10-17-2012

Have you left any games recently?

Nvm I checked your match history. That's really unfortunate. A mistake on Riot's side possibly?